DART Entitlements is designed to satisfy the entitlement and audit reporting requirements of exchanges, third party vendors, and clients. The system provides clients with a set of tools to monitor and control market data usage throughout their firm to assist with the rules and regulations set in relation to fee liable data.
- Controls and tracks access to market data at the product level
- Restricts simultaneous access to data
- Supports Vela's 200+ direct feed handler suite, including Bloomberg B-Pipe, IDC PlusFeed and Reuters RDF
- Out of the box support for Enterprise MAMA API
- Intuitive browser-based user interface with authenticated login
- Integrated report suite covering entitlements audit trails, exchange/vendor reports and usage statistics
- Secure auditable database
- Rollback mechanism
- Scalable architecture
- Open Entitlements API to control downstream redistribution of data
- Content and subject based entitlements
- Entitlements on Demand
- Web services API for programmatic control and integration with inventory and procurement systems
Full Reporting & Auditing
The DART Entitlements intuitive GUI provides an interface for the production of reports and the secure entitlements database stores a fully auditable history of entitlements profiles, service definitions and market data usage statistics.
These features enable you to reduce the administrative overhead required for audits and reporting.
Realize market data cost savings by identifying unused or underused market data services.
The DART Open Entitlements API library enables the entitlements control to extend throughout the enterprise. This also offers the facility to monitor market data usage of downstream consumers.