Managing today’s sophisticated investments is a difficult business. Many firms still rely on outdated investment accounting systems that are not comprehensive or flexible enough to handle the modeling and accounting tasks demanded of them. This makes system interfaces and customizations inordinately difficult to utilize properly.
Allvue Systems’ cutting-edge platform was built from the ground up to be real-time and transaction-oriented, with complete knowledge date capabilities for reporting across either time dimension. Our platform supports proper accounting validation in place on every transaction, allows for easy deployment, scalability, and maintenance, and offers seamless, real-time integration with our Front Office solution or any other system.
- Tracks and accounts for all investments, with ability to calculate accruals, cash flows, positions, and P&L at a lot level
- Provides accurate FX calculations and wider support for FX hedging strategies
- Utilizes Knowledge Date as a natural part of the system architecture, which allows users to understand what historical data looks like as if you are reporting from the past (without applying current adjustments to past data) or present (applying current adjustments)
- Supports a wide variety of asset classes, including Broadly Syndicated Loans, Private Debt Loans & Bonds, Corporate & Muni Bonds (including Zero Coupon & PIKs), MBS / ABS & other Factored bonds, CLO Debt, Equity, and FX Spots & Forwards, with new asset types being added regularly
- Employs streamlined cash and position reconciliation to identify cash discrepancies and reconciles position balances between our system and third parties; further, the system notifies all parties with supporting documentation
- Open architecture (e.g. RESTful web-based APIs) allows you to get data in and out of the system more easily
- Pre-calculation and storage of key data points at time of entry instead of during report generation lets user generate reports more quickly
- Flexible reporting options are integrated directly into the application
- With the EIR method, users are able to calculate earned discount / expensed premium at the lot level
- Dual record accounting provides natural cross-checks, preventing benchmarks such as outstanding receivables from going unnoticed, which can result in realized lost revenue