msg.Insurance Suite - Complete solution for fully digitised insurance business
msg.Insurance Suite offers your company a comprehensive solution platform for all functions and analysis tools necessary for back- as well as front-office aspects of insurance. Our innovative, component-based complete solution enables ongoing digital processing of core business processes across all components. msg.Insurance Suite sets leading standards for the industry and, at the same time, is individually customised to your requirements.
The solution consists of independent and preconfigured standard software components which can be used individually or in any combination as well as perfectly integrated into the IT landscape of your company. The core systems msg.Life Factory, msg.Health Factory and msg.P&C Factory comprehensively support your insurance company in dealing with the individual challenges of the respective segments. Uniform cross-components can be used across all segments, which results in significant cost advantages and lower expenses for your company relating to implementation and long-term release maintenance. Single subcomponents and services with a high degree of preconfiguration round off the offering – flexibly and individually.
msg.Insurance Suite fulfils all the strategic requirements of a future-proof application landscape. Thanks to product-centric processes and dynamically configurable templates, it offers the highest possible degree of design flexibility for products. Additionally, the portal solutions included have been created using responsive design and are therefore optimised for, among others, all mobile end devices. msg.Insurance Suite thus paves your way to the digital side of the insurance business.
Stay future-proof with the most comprehensive solution portfolio for insurers on the market: opt for our comprehensive system from a single source.
Standard software – and yet as unique as your business model
The solution platform gives your company maximum security of investment and a secure future. Our uniform technical industry standard ensures maximum releasability of the components contained with a minimum level of maintenance required. Implementation, migration of your existing contracts, operation and maintenance of the systems take your specific requirements (CCC architecture) into account perfectly and are carried out in ways which are established on the market.
Flexible product model/time to market
Our solution’s high degree of preconfiguration, the pre-integration of the individual components, a wide array of template content, adjustable predefined integration mechanisms and flexible operating models ensure short times to market and guarantee your competitiveness.
Highly flexible integration architecture
The software can be easily embedded in existing applications. Its integration is done exclusively using the corresponding service layer. Independence of the runtime components is achieved thanks to capsulation of the layers. Flexibility in system integration and predefined standard interfaces guarantee a rapid production start. Existing solution components can easily be embedded in existing IT landscapes through the component architecture and the flexible integration mechanisms.
Our standardised, service-oriented system architecture ensures you can work with virtually any platform. Individual application components can be integrated separately into other system processes.
Process automation and digitisation
Our products’ high degree of orientation towards processes and service forms the basis for the automation and digitisation of business processes. Background processing of business processes shortens the processing times and lowers processing costs. In this way, the system ensures increases in productivity and efficiency as well as significantly improved processing quality within the digital process world.
The software features a modern multilevel architecture: customer-specific requirements can be reproduced agilely and flexibly at any time by the insurers themselves or, if desired, by msg life experts in the customer-specific application layer (customer layer). Thanks to the unique CCC (core, country, customer) architecture, the performance of the standard in the core layer is not affected. Legal and country-specific requirements are made available promptly in the country layer as part of regular updates.
Always up to date
The components of msg.Insurance Suite are successfully being used by numerous renowned customers. You, too, can profit from low-cost, centralised development by means of regular release updates. Our attractive cost-sharing model spreads the ongoing development costs and ensures that new requirements are implemented promptly.
Ready for Cloud/SaaS
We pave the way for the digital side of the insurance business: the software solution is available – entirely or as a service – via a private cloud. msg life provides the application software in a computing centre and takes care of maintenance, modifications in line with regulatory requirements and technical operations. The service level, including flexible financing and payment models, can be adapted to your individual needs.
- Complete reproduction of all relevant business processes and provision as services
- Continuous end-to-end process digitisation across all components
- Rapid deployment thanks to standardised, tried-and-tested procedures and adjustable customisation mechanisms
- Outstanding and flexible integration and exchange characteristics of the components
- Process architecture with a focus on a high level of automation
- Use of uniform cross-components across all sectors
- Implementation, migration, operation and maintenance of the systems in accordance with uniform procedural models
- Use of modern technology ensures a safe investment and flexible process structuring
- No software installation necessary on the client side
- Flexible scalability offers top performance, even for large policy volumes and numbers of users
- Compatible with various technical platforms (Windows, LINUX, UNIX)
- Short time of delivery and reduced complexity through pre-integration of components harmonised with each other
- Wide array of template content for the reproduction of products and the administration processes associated with them
- Coverage of regulatory and country-specific requirements in the country layer
- Flexible use scenarios thanks to cutting-edge technology
- Operation of the platform in the high-performance IBM computing centre with established processes pursuant to the applicable data protection guidelines or as a remotely administrated and operated platform in the computing centre of the customer