SOFI - Virtual Assistant
SOFI is an intelligent Virtual Assistant, which allows the Insurance Companies to interact with their Policyholders and Producers through a new communication channel that is simple, agile and used by all of society. SOFI manages communication through digital media such as Web Page, Mobile App, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and WhatsApp for Business, using text, voice, documents and videos. With SOFI, you can make inquiries, claims and procedures automatically, reducing the number of contacts that require intervention from the customer service center, optimizing the processes and operating costs of the companies, and generating in turn a history of information for be applied to the Intelligence of the business. SOFI is hosted in the cloud, uses Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language. SOFI is integrated into the main Core Insurance Systems of the Market (ERP), which facilitates rapid implementation and cost optimization.
There are several tools and platforms in the market for the development of chat-bots, IVRs and other automation technologies for customer service, but only SOFI has the following characteristics: • It is focused on a single industry (Insurance). • Works not only with text but also with voice and multimedia. • Manages all digital media. • It is integrated to the most relevant Core systems of insurance companies in the region. • It was conceived from the beginning to solve the problems of the Insurance Industry and may be adapted to other industries such as Health. • Sofi learns day by day to know the client better, allowing to generate a base of behaviors to work proactively, anticipating their questions, suggesting and recommending how to proceed • Use Artificial Intelligence to qualify the client, improve their experience, warn of risks as well as allow the company to make agile decisions (such as fraud detection) to preserve the integrity of the business.
Main benefits for customers:
• Self-management 24 hours through new digital attention channels.
• Carry out consultations and procedures automatically and with less effort.
• Access to information about your products / services through the smartphone.
Main benefits for Insurance Companies:
• Substantial improvement of the experience of its clients, contributing to increase satisfaction.
• Automation of repetitive tasks allows the dedication of human resources to tasks of greater added value.
• Reduction of operating costs thanks to the automation of 80% of transactional queries by customers.
• Same assistance engine and business rules for all digital channels, avoiding having to develop the same experience with each digital interface.