Workers’ CompXPress is an integrated policy and billing system that allows clients to manage the entire lifecycle of a workers’ compensation policy from application/quote to renewal or cancellation.
Multi-State Rating Engine
The system facilitates rating policies across different states, rate tiers and rating algorithms.
Application Processing and Quoting
The application system supports multi-state and multi-location entries and can produce multiple quotes per application based on different workers’ compensation plans.
Provides outstanding flexibility for rating, billing and payments. Tracking can be done at the master policy level or the subsidiary levels.
Workers’ CompXPress also offers other options and features that reduce costs and increase efficiencies in workers’ compensation policy administration, including:
- Policy & Unit Statistical Reporting (WCPOLS, WCSTAT)
- Dividend Plan Processing
- Incurred & Paid Loss Retro Plan Processing
- Experience Mod Promulgation
- Consent to Rate Support
- Complete out of the box policy, billing, claims, loss prevention, portal, reports, dashboards and visual workflow designer for all mono-line workers compensation market.
- Professionally managed, secure SaaS cloud hosting and 100-day implementation plan to onboard quickly
- Native integration and automated decision-making capabilities leveraging predictive analytics
- Full bureau-based content, maintenance, and support leveraging Insurity's industry-leading compliance services
- Insurity Digital Platform enabled for consolidated access to APIs allowing the system to extend easily.
- Out of the box SaaS all inclusive, purpose-built workers' comp core platform
- Visual Workflow Designer to enable automation, manage custom business rules, and control user workflow without custom programming.
- Out of the box document and check printing, document creation and management including imaging, workers comp specific compliance reporting tools
- Integrated predictive analytics and native visualization dashboards, electronic communication, diary/task management
- Out of the box external user portal for agencies and insureds including bill payments, policy info, new business and renewal management, certificate holders, reported payroll management, dashboards and report generation.