JHC Figaro (Figaro)
JHC Figaro (Figaro)
JHC Figaro (Figaro) is a front, middle and back office solution for private client wealth managers, brokers and platform providers. Using Figaro’s tools, firms can run their businesses, manage change more easily and respond to shifts in client, market and regulatory requirements quickly and efficiently.
Designed to meet the specific needs of today’s investment managers, Figaro’s single data source feeds the entire system. Costly integrations and time-consuming reconciliations are eliminated and client and portfolio management tasks—including full settlement and custody activities—are fully automated. Secure, robust and future-proofed architecture gives firms the scope and freedom to develop new products and services and respond to opportunities as they emerge.
In use by more than 60 wealth management firms, Figaro supports £150bn in AUM and is used by over 5,600 front, middle and back office personnel and hundreds of thousands of private investors every day.
An adaptable and functionally-rich system that automates the entire investment process and allows firms to concentrate on client service and build their businesses.
- True Straight-Through-Processing
- Scalability for high volumes of transactions
- Fully integrated front office, back office and web solutions
- International processing – true multi-currency, global settlement and custody
- Internet dealing and call centre support
- Real-time trading and settlement
- Integrated order management and dealing – linked to UK RSPs and Order Books
- Integrated STP Settlement links – CREST, Cofunds, EMX, Europe, US, Bespoke
- Client database & CRM – Client Accounts, Portfolios, Fund Management
- Workflow and Management Information
- International dealing systems
- Corporate Actions
- Tax Wrappers – SIPPs, ISAs, Unit Trusts
- Integrated CGT and GIP compliant performance
• Eliminates time-consuming manual procedures
•Reduces errors and omissions
• Automates repetitious actions and calculations
• Gives managers time to focus on client needs
• One central database serves any number of front, middle and back office users
• Investment in IT that scales and continues to perform as the business evolves
• Automates reporting activity and reduces the time spent collating information
• Intelligent risk management controls avoid potentially costly and damaging operational errors
• Reduces IT maintenance, support costs and hardware expenses
Lightens the regulatory burden
•Incorporates new regulatory requirements as they emerge
•For every transaction and user interaction, a fully documented audit trail is generated
•Demonstrates that risk management and compliance are transparent and integral to the firm’s culture and daily business activities