Prescreen allows the client to use the freshest, most-relevant data available to target consumers, optimize campaigns, and deliver an improved return on investment. Clients create a potential prospect list and apply their credit criteria, eliminating unqualified prospects and potentially those unlikely to respond. This decreases acquisition and mailing costs, while increasing response rates. Prescreen is a batch list that is sent via various file delivery protocols.
- Tailored to a specific company, industry, product and offer.
- Allows flexible and customer-defined credit criteria.
- Gives the credit grantor the ability to specify custom processing.
- Program audits are conducted at key points during prescreen processing to ensure that expectations are met.
- Outside list can be matched to and screened through Experian credit database.
- Retrieves a complete consumer credit report using Experian's search logic.
- Eliminates current customers from mailing.
- Pre-qualifies prospects for credit worthiness, reducing the number of high-risk accounts.
- Uses Experian's extensive consumer credit database to help credit grantors identify and target the best prospects.
- Eliminates duplicate names and validates input information from a customer-supplied list.
- Freshest data - twice a week updates and turnaround within days gives companies the best chance of finding qualified prospects.
- Improved marketing ROI - why spend money targeting consumers who don't qualify? Reduce mailing and processing costs.
- Preserve brand goodwill - eliminate the experience of having consumers get an invitation to apply and then get rejected for the credit product suggested.
- Flexible - full range of customization and decisioning flexibility
- Highest quality - Utilize Experian’s best-in-class data processing and file link technology to ensure “clean" data and reliable information searches/results.