Predictive analytics: based on state-of-the-art multi-factor risk models covering all asset classes.
With SAPIAT Risk™ analytics clients are able to forecast, understand and adapt to how the changing market environment is repricing all financial instruments according to their underlying factor exposures.
SAPIAT have uniquely cracked the problem of integrating GARCH based volatility forecast models with a multi-factor model framework, providing unrivalled short term reliability to predict risk for all instruments based on their factors with a forecast horizon of 1 day to 1 month ahead.
SAPIAT clients can now navigate through turbulent market conditions and adjust their fund positions to cope with the near future – instead of the recent past – delivering a more robust all-weather fund performance.
Each SAPIAT product is available via APIs, managed services, or in the SAPIAT platform with pre-configured SAPIAT Dashboard™ for several user types: pension trustee, CEO & executive committee, CIO & investment committee, risk & performance analysts, and marketing teams.
- Reliable and forward looking: Best-of-breed recognized methodology for short term forecasting
- Flexible attribution of risk sources: including any factors, traditional, alternative, time-series and cross-sectional, from macro to fundamentals and user defined
- Full coverage: Equities, FX, Interest Rate, Credit, Derivatives, incl. OTC, and Private Markets
- Unlimited reporting functionality: in multiple formats, Excel, PDF, Interactive App, Database queries
- Portfolio reallocation tools: from manual workflows to feature-rich optimisers available through both GUI and API
- Full coverage: Equities, FX, Interest Rate, Credit, Derivatives, incl. OTC, and Private Markets.
- Regulatory compliance: methodology that is developed to satisfy and exceed regulatory requirements
- Fully supported: fast-response, well trained and experienced support team with immediate access to R&D
- Transparent & Reliable: robust methodology provides reliability. No black-box, intuitive explanation for all stakeholders.