OneShield Policy Management provides support for a rich set of insurance transactions including new business, renewals, rewrites, endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements, non-renewals, broker of record changes, and rollbacks. The solution is capable of doing intra-term and multi-term out of sequence changes, as well as late-term and multi-term out of sequence changes, as well as late-term changes with automated merging of changes. It also allows for automation of every stage of the policy lifecycle across personal, commercial, and specialty products with innate customer-centric handling.
Policy Administration Functionality to Enhance and Improve Operational Efficiency
- Customer-centric solution with a complete 360-degree view of the customer.
- Real-time access to multiple submissions and files. ‘Go Paperless’ option available for documenting delivery preference.
- User role security for employees, producers, insureds, and third parties to participate in defined steps of the policy life cycle.
- Customizable rates for your specific rates, rules, and workflows through our rating component that uses shared, common product definition data.
- Straight through processing (STP) via underwriting rules and workflow.
- Configurable task management with notes, journaling & assignment based on expertise and authority levels.
- Pre-built library of insurance-specific content for personal, commercial, and specialty lines.
- Pre-defined and configurable data models, workflows, rules, reports, and dashboards — eliminating the time-consuming and costly “ground-up” requirements gathering process.
- Reinsurance Cession Management via OneShield Reinsurance an available add-on module allowing you to register and manage reinsurers and cede business.
- Advanced moratorium capabilities with policy suspension driven by events and catastrophe.
- User authentication framework.
Lower your Total Cost of Ownership with OneShield Policy
Automate Processes: Leverage existing workflows for all users to enhance your business processes. Fully automate underwriting whether it is straight-through processing or intelligent referrals with decision support and traceability.
Leverage Extensive Pre-Built Insurance Content: Our pre-built library of insurance-specific content for personal, commercial, and specialty lines eliminate time-consuming and costly “ground up” requirements gather process with our comprehensive pre-defined and configurable data models, workflows, rules, use cases, reports, dashboards, and product definitions.
Realize the Advantages of Self-Sufficiency: Attain self-sufficiency in modifying products and workflows. Improve business agility enabling you to rapidly bring products to market while lowering management and maintenance costs.
Enhance Agent and Customer Service: OneShield’s 360-degree view of the customer allows you to manage individual interactions while providing a complete overview of existing customers across all terms and policies. Also provide realtime access to customers, agents, and partners for purposes of self-service inquiries and service, new business acquisition, commission and sales monitoring, monthly reconciliation, and performance tracking.