Oracle Financial Services Crime and Compliance Studio
Oracle Financial Services Crime and Compliance Studio is an advanced analytics application that supercharges anti-financial crime programs for better customer due diligence, transaction monitoring, and investigations. It is an integrated workbench for financial crime data scientists, providing a comprehensive analytics toolkit along with secure access to the institution’s financial crime data, making it possible to leverage the latest innovations in artificial intelligence, open source technologies, and data management. With seamless access to production data in a secure and isolated discovery sandbox, pre-defined scenarios and out-of-the-box graph queries and visualizations, data scientists gain an accelerated path to interactively explore financial crimes data. Purpose-built for fighting financial crime, it is fully integrated with other Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance Management applications.
- Comprehensive data science toolkit with support for Graph Analytics, Visualization, and Machine Learning.
- Pre-built notebook library for financial crime use cases.
- Use SQL-like graph query language.
- Compatible with Apache Zeppelin.
- Integrated with Oracle Financial Crime and Compliance Management applications.
- Includes a highly scalable in-memory Oracle Graph Analytics Engine (PGX)
- Drive data scientist productivity with a unified tool for Machine Learning, Graph Analytics, and AML Scenario Authoring.
- Fully integrated with Oracle Financial Crimes Application Data and readily usable across the enterprise financial crimes data lake.
- Leverage existing knowledge in open tools such as Apache Spark, Apache Zeppelin, R and Python.
- Easily discover and visualize new patterns with SQL-like graph query language.