Kadena Kuro is a proprietary highly scalable blockchain with a throughput of over 8000 Transactions Per Seconds with 500 nodes at a sub 100ms latency. Kuro is an evolution of JP Morgan's Juno blockchain which was built by the co-founders which in turn was based on the Tangora protocol which was a Raft based consensus protocol developed at Stanford University.
* It is a real blockchain as opposed to a Distributed Ledger which means there is full auditability of the ledger
* Pluggable security and encryption - including quantum resistant encryption
* Supports secured confidential node-to-node channels
* Byzantine Fault Tolerant Consensus
* Supports the Pact programing language
* Highest throughput of real blockchain platforms today
* Integration with databases (RDMS), simple to use API access
* Low subscription price
* Flexible commercial model
Provides a far more performant, safer, easier to use blockchain platform than competitor systems today. Whereas other blockchain providers sacrificed blockchain technology in favor of distributed ledger technology to achieve speed, we were able to instead increase the overall speed of blockchain itself.