Sequel Underwriting - Policy Administration System
The Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) Sequel Product Suite (Sequel) includes core policy features, rating, underwriter workbench, document creation, agent portal, reinsurance, business intelligence, billing, and claims components.
Policy admin technology/platform/software for complex & specialty (re)insurance markets. An open, data agnostic, cloud-based modular design that combines software, data & analytics that delivers unique, interconnected, end-to-end workflow solutions for brokers, MGAs, insurer (UW, business analysts, portfolio mgrs., reinsurance analysts, claims). Functionally rich, easily installed, & configurable by business analysts.
As part of Verisk, the platform offers additional plug-in modules with thoughtful pre-built workflows to connect clients with other Verisk data assets.
This one-stop solution includes
- Efficiency-enhancing workflows
- Real-time access to management information
- Powerful, flexible rating and earnings engine
- Comprehensive functionality handles complexity systematically and accurately, including programmes, packages and multi-section business
- Full audit trail
- Full interoperability via a web service library
- Lloyd’s, Companies & non–Bureau Business
- Inwards & Outwards Reinsurance
- Binders, Line Slips, Treaties, Programmes, XL, Fac Policies
- (Re)insurance Ledger
- Email Alerting
- Checklists & Compliance
- Integration with Hubs, Gateways, Exchanges and other systems
Drives insurers to transform to digital exchange. Does not require heavy IT lifting at install or lifetime. Having inter-connected suite enables stakeholders to collaborate on risks which helps insurers with speed AND precision, portfolio management, and risk transfer. This results in their ability to increase volume of production and to offer new lines of business.
Boost efficiency, increase compliance
- Handle complex policy information quickly and accurately
- Undertake credit control and financial management in multiple currencies
- Apply role-based access controls for improved security and compliance
- Automate reporting and production of management information
- Make better, faster decisions, with powerful, real-time analysis tools