End-to-End Full Asset Class Portfolio, Order, and Risk Management
Portfolio Master distinguishes itself in the market with its unique ability to combine Multi-Asset Class Order Management (OMS) and Portfolio Management (PMS) functionality. This powerful combination allows your firm to manage the full lifecycle of your trade in a single application.
- Comprehensive security coverage including equities, fixed income, FX, futures and options, ABS/MBS and a wide range of OTC instruments (e.g., CDS, CDX, TRS, IRS, Variance Swaps, etc).
- Flexible trade modeling and rebalancing for order generation.
- Complete electronic trading and order routing solution with FIX connectivity to executing brokers, trade algorithms, and industry-leading EMS’s platforms.
- Position Explorer, Broadridge’s comprehensive position and P&L viewer with seamless integration to real-time market data feeds.
- Integrated pre- and post-trade compliance tools including real-time alerts, customizable rules, and full audit reporting for firmwide compliance management.
- Dynamic connectivity with prime brokers to identify short availability and locates in real-time, with complete borrow fee and rebates tracking within Broadridge’s Short Availability Manager.
- Fully integrated model library for real-time OTC valuation, sensitivity analysis, and fixed income analytics.
- Industry-leading data integration to automatically setup your security master reference data and process your corporate actions.
- Integrated with Tradelink for two-way counterparty communication and automated daily reconciliation.
- Robust reporting tool to create custom reports, integrate 3rd party data, and automate report generation & delivery with Analytics Master.
- Centralize and streamline multi-asset class order management from decision support & trading to report generation and reconciliation, in a single application.
- Make better decisions faster with best-of-breed real-time data, reference data management and counterparty integration.
- Achieve internal and external straight-through processing from the front- to back-office.
- Easily manage multiple prime relationships via integrated trading, execution and allocation tools.