Oracle Banking Treasury Management
Oracle Banking Treasury Management is a comprehensive real time processing solution for the Treasury back office of a bank. The solution helps banks centralize and optimize investment management and capital markets post trade operations. The solution offers improved visibility, better controls and streamlined & automated processes.
Oracle Banking Treasury Management offers extensive instrument coverage covering foreign exchange, money market, securities, hedging, Islamic etc. It is a standalone solution that can be integrated with any core banking / product processor solution. Banks can centralize investment and capital market operations across the enterprise spanning multiple core systems and entities. The solution offers the treasury a 360-degree view and streamlines processing and liquidation for an investment portfolio, enabling optimal returns.
The solution offers non-LIBOR alternative to support the transition in various markets. The solution also supports Collateral management of the collaterals associated with the trade and Limit management for better control on the product or deal limit and geographic exposures. The solution enables the real-time monitoring of exposures through standard and customized reports. It also offers a powerful query facility that can ‘drill down’ to the details of a particular contract or transaction. The solution automatically generates SWIFT, Telex and mail messages specified for events linked to deals or instruments.
Oracle Banking Treasury Management offers an inbuilt Pre-settlement Manager for Foreign Exchange, Money Market and Capital Market instruments. The pre-settlement manager enhances pre-settlement deal reviews, validation & confirmation and processes messages without manual intervention. This helps ensure well-formed orders, orders that are right the first time and stay right through the entire transaction lifecycle. The pre-settlement manager offers configurable workflows and a rule-based exception handling process for deal review and validation. Real time visibility on trade exceptions, role-based access for queues, flexible query facilities and priority-based deal displays help to automate activities prior to deal settlement.
- Includes a rules driven pre-settlement manager
- Offers configurable workflows, rules and reporting
- Includes comprehensive instrument and lifecycle support including Islamic
- Enables the easy capture of deal details
- Offers auto enrichment of settlement instructions
- Supports SWIFT, Telex, Mail messages
- Offers industry standard integration capabilities
- Supports multi-entity, multicurrency, multi-lingual operations
- Offers Non-LIBOR support
- Has a highly adaptable and modular architecture that supports multi-tenant deployments
- Offers Extensive reporting and dashboards
- Is co-deployable with Oracle FLEXCUBE, Oracle Banking Payment Management and Oracle Banking Collateral Limits Management for complete back office Treasury operations
- Automates the deal review process
- Streamlines deal processing and tracking of instruments across life cycles
- Improves deal/position visibility and enables increased oversight and control
- Offers the flexibility to define products and configure workflows with relevant controls
- Eliminates deal discrepancies between the dealing room and the back office