Our award-winning no-code digital claims platform, 360Siteview, empowers business users to configure seamless end to end processes. No longer depending on traditionally slow and expensive IT developments, 360Siteview puts the control back into the hands of the business operators, enabling them to self-configure, iterate and constantly innovate. This level of agility allows insurers to overcome the ever changing challenges constantly presenting themselves with ease and speed. No waiting for vendors, developers or IT - make the change, test and deploy today with no-code.
Everything from online notification to settlement, with information automatically shared with brokers, repairers, car hire companies, property contractors or any other party which needs to be involved. Claimants can kick start their claims using smart devices to take photos and videos as evidence and securely send them to their insurer. Our systems then automate all of the repetitive and predictable processes involved, freeing up insurance teams to manage the complex tasks and provide personal contact when customers want empathy and advice.
Customisable workflows and integration capabilities mean insurers can use 360Siteview to reinvigorate legacy systems, allowing them to reap the benefits of going digital without suffering the considerable time and cost of replacing them. All within a Pay-As-You-Go structure meaning minimal upfront investment.
Using 360SiteView, clients have unlocked industry leading customer satisfaction scores providing an experience comparable to the best online retailers. Net Promoter Scores are in the high 70s and rising, claims handling productivity almost doubles, indemnity costs substantially reduce, fraud detection surges, and IT costs reduce by as much as 75%.
Delight customers, collapse costs and future-proof the business. Get in touch today.
All features built into our fully digital award-winning no-code claims platform. These are just some features...
1. Choreographing the action of all participants to a claim, from the policyholder to the entire supplychain'
2. Video and imagery evidence is key and 360SiteView maximises the use of video, imagery and documents.
3. Automated customer portal. The customer is kept updated automatically of claim progress and can check status at any time without the need to login or remember another password, or even call in.
4. No code / low code digital claims solution. Self-configure the claims process at the desktop, tailoring to specific claim types and bypassing expensive and time consuming IT Dev involvement.
5. You control the digital claims process. 360SiteView is virtually 100% configurable - operational teams are able to design and implement any digital process and publish it immediately, with no technical knowledge required.
6. Manage any claim type digitally. The agility and flexibility of the platform optimises process implementation for each individual claimant. Use 360SiteView for any business class or claim type: motor, property, casualty, travel, pet, warranty, commercial, engineering, aviation, marine ... anything.
7. Improve claim insight and reduce costs. Bring any loss to the desktop via live video streaming and offline images, text, documents and email. You see the details of every claim almost instantly, allowing faster, more informed decision-making and offering typical cost savings of 10-13%.
8. Single, accurate data record. All claim-related evidence is stored in a single digital record for each claimant. Suppliers can be automatically linked to the customer and claim event.
9. Full visibility of supplier activities. The virtual tools provided by 360SiteView make the entire claims process collaborative and transparent. The insurer can see exactly what the supplier is doing and monitor progress.
10. Better service for customer and insurer. Transparency encourages full compliance to service standards and the delivery of a quality job that doesn't come with any hidden extras.
By tackling the complete insurance value chain from buying policies to settling claims, we enable insurers to slash operating costs and boost customer satisfaction in one move.
Market expectations have not been set by the leading insurers, they've been moulded from external industries such as retail, delivering seamless digital interactions to customers. 360Globalnet enables insurers to provide the same kind of experience for policyholders, from eFNOL to settlement.
From FNOL in days and hours to minutes; 35% zero-time eFNOL with AutoServe
Average of NPS 77% over all Home & Auto customers, 82% in Pet
Claims lifecycle reduced by minimum 40%
30% reduction in cost of claims
Up to 70% reduction in call centre resource requirements
Metrics are from McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and Bain & Company
One digital platform for the entire claims value chain and all perils that orchestrates the customer, internal teams and the external supply chain network to achieve these improvements.
Loss and Damage (FNOL) and Injury (FNOI)
FNOL and FNOI are faster, even immediate, and evidence gathering complete. An optimal mix of self-service automation and human interaction for customer satisfaction efficiency, and empathy where needed.
Customers are updated in real-time so they do not have to constantly ring up to find out what is happening. A single digital record so participants have a complete view of the status of each claim; what is planned, what was achieved and, vitally, alerts on any shortfall performance to help mitigate potential problems.
Loss & Damage Assessment and repair
A key factor that results in delay, confusion, extra costs and client dissatisfaction is the challenge of communicating with and orchestrating action amongst: -
·Insurance Teams and Specialists
·The Repair and Replace Chain
A prime reason for client dissatisfaction and complaints/calls for re-imbursement results from delay, poor decisions based on incomplete data and the “What’s happening?” status calls in current claims processes.
Embedded real-time analytics and BI help ensure the insurer teams make the best decisions based on complete, current and accurate facts. Accessing, joining and analysing disparate and multiple data sources from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. It is no good digitally transforming for just speed and reduced costs - it must result in better decisions for the customer, the repairer and TU.
Other Classes and Perils?
The same platform is suitable for all products. Take those Pet and Travel products on the insurers’s website. Digitise them for self-serve customer delight and collapsing costs. Move into Commercial SME Insurance.
Good Value and Cash-flow efficient
Gone is the need for monolithic, expensive solutions. Pay-as-you-go transaction or subscription pricing deliver cash-flow efficient and low OPEX solutions. Faster deployment speeds up the measurable improvements
“Time for Insurers to face Digital Reality”. https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/financial-services/our-insights/time-for-insurance-companies-to-face-digital-reality
“Capturing Value from the Core” ;https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/financial-services/our-insights/capturing-value-from-the-core
The P&C customer rediscovered through analytics; https://www.bain.com/insights/the-p-and-c-customer-rediscovered-through-analytics
Digital Disruption in Insurance: Cutting through the noise ; https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/financial-services/our-insights/digital-insurance
How a Digital Approach is improving customer satisfaction at a major insurer ; https://www.bcg.com/en-gb/industries/insurance/digital/bcg-digital-approach-improving-customer-satisfaction-productivity.aspx
Attacking complexity in Insurance Products and Processes; https://www.bcg.com/en-gb/industries/insurance/attacking-complexity-in-insurance-products-and-processes.aspx