iPlus from Integrated Publishing Solutions Ltd (integrate) is a publishing, workflow, data and brand management application. iPlus gives clients the ability to transform, create and control market ready product information into one common source to feed multiple distribution channels, formats and contexts. 2014 marked the 10th anniversary of the first delivery of iPlus and the release of iPlus3.
The design concepts remain constant, the implementation continually improves. The feedback loop of continuous high scale usage, intensive user experience and new client priorities brings even greater resilience, ease of use and power to iPlus in iPlus3 Successfully used by many city institutions, iPlus continues to prove its worth time and again. Bank of New York Mellon Investment Management use iPlus to drive a global centre of excellence which provides marketing support across their multiple investment boutiques and distribution companies. Delivering product information and performance data for a Tier One institution’s global set of funds, (and their multiple associated share classes), in 18 jurisdictions and in 13 languages.
This material services four different customer types every month and, for many years, this information has been routinely available on a ‘Trade plus 5 days’ time-scale. During every reporting cycle, iPlus manages and enables the production of thousands of items of market ready information. Each is semantically defined and controlled within an amazingly flexible data model, to be instantly combined into finished documents. It also provides the content to their group websites, feeds sales enablement tools and third party distribution platforms. And yes, it is all beautifully rendered to design studio quality for numerous brand identities
Key features of iPlus
• High quality output across multiple formats
• Fully integrated workflow control
• Data-generated charts and graphs
• Full audit trail of changes to data and publication designs
• Status overview dashboard gives superior managerial control of the production process
• Multiple distribution methods for finalised documents
• Powerful ‘Direct Edit’ feature allows users to simply click on an item in an output PDF and edit the data at source using familiar applications
• Integration with Microsoft Word® and Excel®, and Adobe FrameMaker®
• Full multilingual support
• Performance data driven products within highly regulated and compliance driven business sectors which require brand focused communication across multiple distribution channels
• Regulated financial documents (Key Investor Information Documents, financial prospectuses, factsheets and pitch books)
• Technical documentation (manuals, data sheets)
• Legal documentation
• Brochures and marketing collateral
- How a global investment manager implemented a new system to enhance sales productivity, transition distribution to digital channels, and reduce operating costs.