EXUS Financial Suite (EFS)
EXUS Financial Suit is an award wining debt collections and recovery software that manages credit risk along the whole lifecycle of accounts, from the moment of disbursement until write-off or debt sale. EFS helps organisations:
- Identify and treat credit risk early
- Perform efficient collections
- Manage legal proceedings and recoveries
- Gain detailed insight into portfolio evolution, collections strategies and resource efficiency
Credit risk professionals worldwide trust our Debt Collections Suite daily to improve collections performance. EXUS has continuously improved and enhanced EFS since its first release in. Today, our Debt Collections Suite consists of seven applications:
- EXUS Collections: incorporates a wide set of tools that support organisations in effectively managing their delinquent customers from the first day of delinquency until abandonment.
- EXUSLegal Recoveries: manages and tracks litigation processes performed after collections have failed.
- EXUS Collections Self Service: scales collections capacity quickly and cost-effectively through an online self-service debt collections tool.
- EXUS Collections Analytics: is a collections intelligence system that supports strategic decisions, providing a wide list of standard collections reports and KPIs.
- EXUS Early Warning System: supports organisations in applying sound credit monitoring practices and preventing credit risk, rather than reacting to its occurrence.
- EXUS Field Collections: provides all the tools necessary in order to automatically and intelligently schedule, perform and monitor all field collection activities.
- EXUS Write-Off Management: supports the calculation of account balances for written off accounts by managing payments, interest calculation, expenses and other fixed charges.
EXUS Financial Suite offers the following key features:
- Risk scorecard tool for the implementation of scorecards both for pre-delinquent as well as delinquent customers
- Portfolio segmentation engine based on an intuitive and flexible business rules engine
- Simulation tool for testing changes in business rules before applying to production
- Graphical workflow designer tool for designing collection strategies
- Champion-Challenger tool for testing changes in collection strategies
- Template designer for creating letters, SMS and emails to customers
- Configurable call campaigns with ability to sort accounts based on a number of characteristics, such as past due amount, bucket, number of times previously in collections, etc.
- Flexible assignments module for the assignment of accounts to external debt collection agencies as well as other resources with support for geographical assignments
- Portfolio browser tool allowing online access to debt collection agenecies only to the portfolio assigned to them
- Automatic calculation of commissions schemes for external debt collection agencies
- Setting up and monitoring of incentive schemes for agents
- Configurable agent and supervisor dashboards for monitoring intra day performance
- Agent screen layout designer
- 360-degree view and customer handling
- Configurable action codes which are used to record interaction with customers
- Configurable settlement plan offerings with simulation capabilitities through an online calculator
- Ability to calculate balances for written off accounts by supporting different types of transactions, such as payments, interest calculation, expenses and other fixed charges
- Configurable data forms allowing for the design of forms to record any type of additional information for the customer or the account, e.g. being able to record Income and Expenditure information for a customer
- Configurable legal processes on asset or person level allowing for the setup of any type of legal process, regardless of a country's legal framework
- Management of legal expenses and invoices received from external law offices
- Administration tool for the transfer of parameterization between installation environments, e.g. from UAT to Production
Our customers enjoy the following benefits from implementing EXUS Financial Suite:
- Full coverage across the entire lifecycle: EFS is a comprehensive debt collection software suite that covers retail, SME and corporate customers across each credit stage, including early risk detection, pre-delinquent actions, collections, pre-legal actions and legal recoveries.
- Results you can see: All EFS applications have visual tools that provide end users with unprecedented insight when creating advanced business strategies. These tools also make smart decision-making, intelligent action and increased productivity possible.
- Scalable and adaptable solution: EFS supports organisations of different sizes throughout the world and complies with different local back-office IT systems, business expertise levels and data availability.
- Manage a growing delinquent portfolio, reduce operational costs: Reduce operational costs by automating collection & recovery processes to the highest degree possible, allowing Collections executives to focus on improving their strategies rather than executing tedious, non-productive tasks. Apply Risk Segmentation & Collections Scoring techniques, in order to focus resources more efficiently.
- Fast, expert and easy implementation: All applications in EFS are pre-integrated, decreasing deployment complexity while providing organisations with a broad credit risk management approach. It’s all implemented by EXUS’ experienced consultants using our unique RapidDeploy™ methodology, a process that, further to decreasing project duration while producing high-level quality deliverables also minimizes the effort required from company personnel.
- Test the efficiency of collections strategies: Safely test the efficiency of new strategies before massively deploying them, using Simulation tools and Champion Challenger wizard.
Organisations deploying EFS enter a new operating model, where changes to the collections strategies are applied by authorised end users without the need for intervention by IT personnel. EFS's core characteristic is the flexibility provided by its collections strategy visual designer. It enables organisations to be agile and respond to market changes rapidly, in contrast to most organisations using traditional and cumbersome collections systems where changes require the involvement of engineers or, even worse, the vendor.