Regulatory Client Onboarding
Fenergo’s award winning Regulatory Client Onboarding solution takes a unique approach to regulatory onboarding and data management. Built upon three core pillars – Client & Counterparty Data Management, Enterprise Compliance Management and Client Onboarding Lifecycle Management, Fenergo’s Regulatory Onboarding platform is designed to help financial institutions to manage client and counterparty data, comply with new and emerging regulations (such as KYC, AML, Dodd-Frank, FATCA, EMIR and MiFID II etc.) and onboard clients and products quickly and efficiently.
- Client & Counterparty Data Management (including LEIs, LEI Hierarchies, Ultimate Beneficial Ownership, Party Master File, Integration (downstream – gateway)
- Regulatory Compliance Management (including Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), FATCA, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID II)
- Client Onboarding Lifecycle Management (including Account Opening, Account Maintenance, Product Onboarding, Client Off-boarding, Master Agreement and Legal Document Execution, Client Servicing, Client Tiering and Prioritization).
As a complete end-to-end platform, Fenergo’s Regulatory Onboarding solution delivers a seamless onboarding process that ensures regulatory, data and documentation compliance all the way through a client’s relationship – from initial take-on to final off-boarding – enabling leading financial institutions to:
- Improve time to revenue by onboarding clients quickly and efficiently
- Enhance client experience, leading to greater upsell / cross-sell opportunities
- Ensure compliance with a range of regulatory obligations (KYC, AML, Dodd-Frank, FATCA, MiFID II, EMIR etc.)
- Centralize all legal entity data and documentation to ensure a single client view and
- Implement lifecycle compliance with regulatory demands (document expiration, scheduled / event-triggered reviews etc.)
- Generate greater operational efficiencies and reduce operational costs.