IMS Incentage Middleware Suite
- Today, dozens of internal applications and hundreds of external systems and entities have to exchange messages in a reliable, scalable and time-critical environment. There is a rich set of challenges:
- Financial messaging standards are maintained in multiple applications causing redundancies and inconsistencies.
- Multiple financial messaging standards are being used over multiple communication channels - increasing complexity.
- The increasing adoption of ISO 20022 leads to market practices and community driven variants making it hard to validate messages and prevent rejects reducing STP rates.
- Many asynchronous release cycles of a fragmented messaging standard landscape cause tremendous stress to the long life cycles of core applications.
IMS, the Incentage Middleware Suite, is a messaging integration solution which increases quality and reduces the risk and time needed to complete integration projects. IMS optimises the creation and operation of integration projects. IMS is a fully modular Java-based rules engine designed for message transformation without the need to write code. Applications can be interconnected using the comprehensive set of adaptors, parsers and builders. Parsers and builders use data dictionaries to fully support the appropriate standards. In addition, open metadata loaders generate metadata from any other source (e.g. Cobol copy books) and are fully XML driven.
The Incentage Management Console combines documentation, configuration and control. Data flows can be documented through the addition of descriptions, explanations and visual icons. IMS enriches this representation of the data flow with statistics and information about the status of all involved components.
With IMS, the creation of transformation rules is a data oriented task that does not require programming expertise. IMS ensures standardisation in integration projects and visualises the logic that is applied within the
- Decoupled messaging standards bring more flexibility.
- IMS based messaging standard maintenance eliminates redundancies and inconsistencies.
- Results are achieved within less time e.g. a new message type or a new standard.
- Smile at new requirements, new message types, new regulations and market infrastructures, new standards, new versions, new applications or new business partners.
- It’s easy to understand and to learn: you alone are in control of messaging development and handling.
- No programming or coding expertise is needed and it’s therefore people-independent.
- Increase data quality, messaging processing speed and scalability and reduce costs and implementation risks.