BLECKWEN Financial crime detection
Bleckwen: real time explainable Machine Learning solution for financial crime detection and prevention.
We help Compliance Managers, Fraud Managers, Alerts Managers & Analysts, to detect and defeat financial fraud in an open & real-time world. Adversarial by nature, fraud is constantly evolving and requires financial institutions to be ever more vigilant. We address the inadequacy of legacy rules-based systems which cannot adapt to the increasing need for real time payments and changing customer behaviours.
In partnership with banks and financial institutions, Bleckwen combines Behavioural Analytics with AI to provide an effective and robust response against financial crime. Bleckwen’s solution helps teams to focus on what is important, to reduce false positive, customer friction and costs of financial crime detection. Our white box approach enables them to reduce the time to manage alerts and to comply with increasing regulatory requirements.
- Adaptable to any format - Easily connect to any existing and new payment types
- Built to scale with your business
- Increase your fraud detection accuracy by easily combining information from across your organisation (eg: digital click-stream, locational information, other fraud systems)
- Reduce time to alert resolution with explainable AI within our user friendly portal
- Ability to retrain Machine Learning models for continued accuracy and efficiency
- Start with Business rules for fast deployment then migrate to Machine Learning at a controlled peace to manage transition risk
- Combine Business rules with ML models for a greater accuracy
- Can be integrated with strong customer authentication to deliver even better customer experience for improved retention
With Bleckwen solution, you can:
- Reduce client friction
- Score payment activity in real time in <10ms
- Reduce time to manage alerts thanks to our white box approach
- Reduce your TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Maximize the efficiency of your fraud resources
- Continuously adapt to evolving fraud patterns