Global Transaction Reporting Hub
Created specifically to address post trade transaction reporting challenges presented by regulatory change, Abide Financial combines specialised consultancy, industry and regulatory expertise and proven transaction processing technology to address the needs of all regulatory reporting stakeholders.
One of the greatest challenges for reporting firms is interpretation and management of the evolving and expanding scope of regulatory reporting obligations. Rather than building and maintaining the infrastructure necessary to report directly under new and evolving regulation, many market participants are choosing to partner with specialist reporting provider Abide Financial.
- Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM) under FCA, RRM to ACER and posted Trade Repository Application, G20 GTR Connectivity
- Web delivered GUI and management information platform
- Proven cross-regime validation and routing Hub
- Full audit trail for trade actions, users and rules engine
- End to end reconciliations
- Integration to any source system(s)
- Comprehensive advisory, training and service wrapper
- Complete Service Solution - From ingestion of raw data to building the full reporting control stack, Abide addresses all of your reporting requirements
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership - compared to in-house solutions and point reporting connections
- Insulation from change - our technology hub and advisory stand between you and requirement evolution, decreasing spend on change and releasing resource onto revenue positive projects
- Specialist consultancy - reduced external consultancy spend with our dedicated advisory services with industry experts, from initial consultancy to ongoing regulatory advisory, education and training.
- Regulated reporting environment – Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM) for MiFID and evolving MiFIR and Regulated Reporting Mechanism (RRM) for REMIT.