DXZC Series PCoIP Zero Client
TERA 2 PCoIP Zero client with two heads of video and copper or fibre networking in a compact all-metal case.
Built around the tried and tested PCoIP protocol (TERA2), the DXZC is a secure device using AES-256 encryption on all communications with the remote PCoIP host. In addition, fully accredited versions for sensitive applications are in the pipeline.
The DXZC series is available with either a single copper network connection or a socket that accepts copper or fibre SFP modules. Video outputs are on dual DisplayPort and the device is provided with four USB 2.0 sockets that support a wide range of standard peripherals.
Where secure, uncompromised performance and lossless graphics for remote desktop applications are paramount, the DXZC provides the best and most dependable solution.
- Dual-head support using DisplayPort connections
- TERA2 PCoIP (AES256 encryption)
- Certified for use with VMware® Horizon View® (v4.5 and above)
- Compact, rugged metal case
- Video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 for single screens, 1920 x 1200 for dual screens
- Full duplex stereo audio link – line level, headset, microphone
- Network connections: DXZC: RJ45 DXZC-M: SFP module, fibre or copper
- Compatible with all major operating systems – no drivers or software required, simply plug and play
- Flash programmable over Ethernet
- Hardware hosts support wake on LAN controlled from the zero client
- Remotely power-cycle remote workstation from zero client (may require a custom jumper cable to be fitted to workstation)
- Very low noise and heat signature
- Comply totally with data security requirements
- Complete network integrity
- SIPR hardware token support
- Imprivata OneSign® No Click Access®
- Kensington Lock® compatible
- DXRC remote control compatible
- Compatible with hard and software based PCoIP hosts
- Accredited versions in preparation. Contact Amulet Hotkey Sales for more information
Replacing the PC at the user's desk, the stateless zero client holds no data and presents no attack surface, greatly improving security. The zero client reduces power draw at the desk (Amulet Hotkey DXZC Zero clients use less than 9W) have a substantially smaller footprint when compared to desktop workstations and output less heat and noise.