Integro CX is an award winning portal solution with unlimited third party integration capabilities, workflow technology and an API that enables users to take control. Integro CX delivers portal and dashboard technology solutions for the bespoke needs of wealth managers, platforms and providers. Exceptional user experience makes the complex understandable.
Adaptive Technology: Adaptive web technology ensures that the screen display automatically and optimally adjusts to the device used by the end-user. Our responsive software is compatible with the main browsers, smartphones and tablets. This provides a consistent user experience across all devices, whilst saving on unnecessary additional development costs.
Workflow Engine: This powerful functionality dramatically reduces implementation time and cost of any new business process and allows for existing processes to be easily modified to meet new regulatory requirements, or simply to introduce new efficiencies. From the simplest Contact Us wizard to a more complex client on-boarding or asset selection journey, the workflow engine saves time and money for our clients.
Marketing Pages: The marketing pages functionality allows freely designed HTML pages to be injected into the portal framework. This allows in-house design teams to create rich web content that can be combined with Integro CX Apps, wizards and tools.
Role based views customisations: The system allows for customisation of layout, appearance and functionality, depending on the configuration of the user's role. This means that you can tailor functionality for specific user groups (e.g. Investors, Advisers, and Administrators). You can even send personalised marketing information to your different users.
App based framework: The App based architecture allows individual users to add or remove apps and customise their portal using drag and drop to move apps around the screen. Users can quickly identify what features are available and are able to choose which ones they want to use.
Apps within Integro CX are used to deliver various types of information and functionality. They can provide views of, and access to, third party systems or can be self-contained applications in themselves. Different Apps can be made available to defined types of users. Apps can also be activated for a specific time period. For instance, a marketing App containing an advertisement or announcement may be "pushed" to specific user groups or individuals for a limited time.
Top level Apps are small summary-based controls, with little functionality, providing high level information and call-to-action buttons. Second level Apps are used to expand on Top Level Apps, and offer more information and more complex user interaction. Level Three Apps are Web Applications with rich functionality and are typically Single Page Applications, such as a new business process, attitude to risk process, top up, reporting etc.
Apps can also be used to provide a refreshing new look to existing systems, financial accounts, management information, status tracking, calculators, educational tools and document repositories, as well as third party content such as video, messaging and specialist news feeds. This allows for cross-channel workflows, where processes or functions from multiple underlying systems or companies can be tied into a single user process.
These building blocks allow for the customisation of Integro CX to provide many functional areas:
• Dashboards: Ability to show Apps/titles on a screen each of which have their own independent functionality.
• Apps: Configurable components that render on a dashboard. Each App can have multiple instances each with their own configuration.
• Forms: Ability to render a collection of data components to show and/or collect data from a user.
• Data Components: Configurable component to render or collect a data item within a form.
• Wizard Engine: Ability to connect multiple forms within a work-flow driven process.
• Data Grid: Ability to render a set of data within a grid that supports paging, sorting, filtering and searching.
• Chart: Ability to render data within a graphical chart with support for multiple datasets
- Integro CX provides dashboards, and portals for the financial services market.
- Integro CX provides highly configurable, scalable portal solutions, with workflow and document management capabilities.
- Integro CX can be used across the market where users can be administrative users, financial advisers or clients.
- Dashboards and portals with award winning user experience Integro CX is a component based framework, that provides flexibility and agility so that information and insight can be delivered in an engaging way to users.
- Integro CX is built to provide exceptional user experiences.
- Integro CX uses leading edge technologies to future proof IT investments.
- Integro CX keeps pace with the changing behaviors of users through delivery across devices.
- The Integro CX API is able to integrate into any number of data sources to provide access that extends the life of systems.
- Whether you are integrating or optimising your legacy systems, or in need of solutions that will provide leading edge dashboard, portal and workflow solutions, Integro CX is designed for unique solutions with innovative technology that meet the demands of the financial services market.