Futures Trading and Risk Management System
FlexFutures is our futures trading and risk management platform. Designed to level the playing field in the derivatives markets, FlexFutures implements innovative algorithmic execution strategies that can be customized, enhanced, and parameterized to meet the unique requirements of buy-side and sell-side traders.
Key Features & Benefits
- Ability to create and integrate customized algorithms and trading strategies, while maintaining complete market anonymity and confidentiality.
- Comes fully loaded with many rules-based trading strategies, including VWAP, time slicing, pairs, calendar spreads and Iceberg, as well as synthetic and contingent order types that are designed to reduce market impact and slippage, minimize risk, and improve trading performance.
- Proprietary FIX engine for access to multiple brokers and broker algorithms from a single front-end.
- Customizable point-and-click trading (including single-click)
- Fully saleable and configurable GUI for multiple users that allows traders to view the markets in a wide variety of ways.
- Create calendar rolls from individual outright contracts.
- Electronic trade blotter for managing voice-brokered transactions.
- Open architecture that provides bi-directional APIs in C, C++, Java and COM for black box trading and full integration with in-house order- and risk-management systems.
- Full integration with all of FlexTrade’s trading solutions providing for multi- and cross-asset class algorithmic trading in futures, equities, foreign exchange and equity options from a single screen.
- Alerts of crossing opportunities for internalization across multiple desks.
Customizable Point & Click Trading
Short-Term Return Forecasts and Intraday Volume Forecasts
Create, Integrate Algorithms & Trading Strategies
Create Your Own Trading Strategies According to Execution Venue
A Complete Set of Pre-Packaged Futures Algorithms
Determine the Best Trading Trajectory for Your Portfolio