Transparent and convenient agent-lender communication for the syndicated lending community
Developed in close collaboration with some of the world’s top global banks including BNP Paribas, BNY Mellon, HSBC, ING and State Street, Fusion LenderComm is a platform for the syndicated lending community which is underpinned by Corda, R3’s powerful distributed ledger technology.
Fusion LenderComm reduces the cost and burden of agent-to-lender administration and enables lenders to see accurate information on-demand so they can optimize syndicated loan portfolios.
For lenders, Fusion LenderComm technology provides a personalized view of positions across agent banks, helping reduce operational risk in managing multiple participations. Lenders get real-time access to credit agreements, accrual balances, position information and detailed transaction data directly from agent banks’ loan servicing platforms such as Fusion Loan IQ. This level of transparency and convenience in syndicated loan servicing means fewer emails and phone calls, and provides an immutable record of transactions during the lifecycle of deals.
- Fusion LenderComm enables seamless collaboration between agent and lenders in syndicated lending, improving efficiencies, reducing operational risk and costs, and overall improving transparency through immediate access to transactional data.
- Creates a single source of truth regarding all communications betweenvcan agent and its lenders through avccentral portal
- Immediate availability of transaction information for all parties supporting timely decisions based on 100% data accuracy.
- Gives lenders a personalized view of positions across agent banks, helping reduce operational risk in managing multiple participations.
- Lenders get real-time access to credit agreement terms, accrual balances, position information and detailed transaction data directly from agent bank loan servicing platforms, such as Fusion Loan IQ
- For agents, Fusion LenderComm removes all the manual interactions with potentially hundreds or even thousands of lenders in a syndicated lending deal resulting in a significant cost saving.
- Information on positions enables traders to then capitalize fully on more accurate timely deal information to make smart decisions to grow or de-risk
- Seamless collaboration between agent and lenders
- Fully automated and secure communication with lenders
- Real-time data
- Cloud-based technology for quick and easy adoption