Trace Financial's Corporate Actions Management System (CAMS) integrates SWIFT messaging, manual tasks and automation within a comprehensive workflow to deliver optimal corporate actions processing.
CAMS achieves the basic goal of all good corporate action management: getting correct data to the right place in good time and ensuring that it is acted upon - every time. CAMS delivers everything needed to reach that goal, in a unique combination of workflow, interfacing, and task automation.
- qualified with many data vendors and pre-cleansed data providers
- SWIFT ISO15022 compliant and ISO 20022 ready
- support for proprietary formats and faxes
- powerful 'Compare' function across multiple notifications
- business-friendly intuitive decision capture screens (optionally web based)
- automatic monitoring, reporting and escalation of pending decisions
- auto-instruction to the account servicer via SWIFT, proprietary formats or fax
- automatic alerts and escalation paths
- work action tracking with comprehensive audit log and MIS suite
- reconciliation of entitlements and outcomes with in-house data
- intuitive Dashboard helps managers see approaching peaks across all work streams
‘As well as vastly improving the process for the Corporate Actions team, the front-office are benefiting from more timely and accurate information and a further breadth of coverage’
Alan Burgess, Director of Investment Administration, M&G Investment Management