K&KGC Announce the 2015 Global Buy-side Trader Awards Winners
Winning Buy-side Traders from Aberdeen Asset Management, Allianz Global Investors, AXA Investment Managers, Candriam Investors Group, Newton Investment Management, State Street Global Advisors, Troy Asset Management and Union Investment
London - 4 February 2015 - K&K Global Consulting (K&KGC), a leading business intelligence consultancy for the buy-side, today announced details of the 2015 Global Buy-side Trader Awards winners following the Alpha Trader Forum (ATF) Global Summit 2015, which was held in London on Wednesday 28th January. These prestigious trading awards were nominated and voted for by peers from buy-side institutions around the world.
The winners of the 2015 awards are:
- 2015 The Rising Star of Buy-side Trading: Anthony Russell, Newton Investment Management
- 2015 Equity Trader of the Year: Lutz Kalthoff, Allianz Global Investors.
- 2015 Fixed Income Trader of the Year: Lee Sanders, AXA Investment Managers.
- 2015 Foreign Exchange Trader of the Year: Fabien Oreve, Candriam Investors Group.
- 2015 Small Buy-side Asset Manager of the Year: James Cooper, Troy Asset Management.
- 2015 Buysider’s Buysider: Dale Brooksbank, State Street Global Advisors.
- 2015 Buy-side Personality of the Year: Christoph Hock, Union Investment.
- 2015 Global Head of Trading of the Year: Mandy Pike, Aberdeen Asset Management.
Anita Karppi, Managing Director, K&KGC, says: “Congratulations to all the nominees and winners of the 2015 Global Buy-side Trader Awards. We are delighted to see so many of the buy-side traders nominating their peers and colleagues, working closely together and helping each other with key issues and concerns. We are very grateful for their support and look forward to continue working together with them this year.” K&KGC’s ATF is a series of exclusive, invite-only debates for senior and head buy-side traders in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Singapore and Hong Kong covering issues across the equities, fixed income and foreign exchange asset classes. K&KGC’s ATF has a strong following of more than 250 senior buy-side traders who have been attending their buy-side roundtable debates since 2010. More than 80 senior and head traders chose the categories, nominated the candidates and then voted for the winners during an 8-week voting period.