Objectway, release fully hosted investment management solution—Wealth in One®.
Objectway, a leading provider of software and services to the EMEA investment management industry, today announced the release of its fully hosted digitally enabled investment management solution—Wealth in One®.
Wealth in One is a fully integrated front-to-back office solution intended for a broad spectrum of wealth and investment management service providers—from stockbrokers to independent wealth managers. Wealth in One was introduced to the public yesterday at the ComPeer WealthTech 2015 conference in London and is immediately available to the market.
Wealth in One consolidates the features and benefits of three proven Objectway products—the award-winning eXimius Portfolio Manager software, Altimis administration and settlement system, and Digital Wealth eXperience platform—into a single hosted solution. Key features and functionality of Wealth in One include:
- Omni-channel access via PCs, smartphones and tablets
- Prospect and client engagement management
- Portfolio management with discretionary and nondiscretionary mandates
- Client and management reporting
- Clearing and settlement, including crest processing
- Straight-through processing from order placement to investment execution to settlement
- UK regulatory compliance and audit, including MiFID-friendly features
- Adaptive user interface based on widgets for a differentiated user experience
Wealth in One is hosted at Objectway’s secure data centres and provides certified market data feeds, custodian integration, and market connections for execution, clearing, and settlement. Because it is fully hosted, modules are updated at regular intervals following a consistent product lifecycle. As a result, the system is “future-proof” and remains compliant with industry regulations and aligned with business strategies over time.
“Wealth in One combines all the features needed for full-service investment management and stockbroking in the cloud,” said Alberto Cuccu, Chief Product Officer at Objectway. “On top of its best-in-class portfolio management toolset and Altimis back office functionality, it adds an innovative digital layer that supports advisors, clients and their collaboration. This next-generation collaborative environment empowers firms to differentiate their services to meet rising investor expectations while lowering their total cost of ownership.”