Enhanced reconciliation tool and Reuters Eikon live pricing added in latest version of Derivation
We are pleased to announce that we have now released an updated version of the Derivation platform. This new version has been developed in conjunction with our clients to provide further reconciliation features vital to their day-to-day position management.
The new reconciliation functionality includes:
- multiple prime broker files may be matched in one single reconciliation
- both "many-to-many" and "many-to-one" position matching between files and Derivation
- the synchronised side-by-side display of file and Derivation positions
In addition, we have worked closely with Thomson Reuters to add support for the Reuters Eikon live pricing feed, further extending Derivation's flexibility to integrate with clients' systems. We have additionally enhanced our support for Bloomberg's managed B-Pipe, with authentication support for pricing added in this new version.
Other enhancements have been made to further extend Derivation's speed and scalability, as well as to comply with more rigorous demands on individual data subscription level checks from data providers:
- Users are provided with personal calculations based on their individual price subscription levels
- System-wide caching of analytics dramatically reduces analytics latency
- Improved database response times
- Users can define what constitutes 'closed positions' and these can be excluded from any worksheet for speed and ease of use
For more information, or to request a demo or free 30-day trial of Derivation, please contact our sales team.