VPD Risk & Performance version 10.3
VPD is proud to announce the release of VPD Risk & Performance 10.3, with a host of new enhancements included, continuing to serve our clients across the globe.
Launched in 2003, VPD Risk & Performance has automated the process of data management, data reconciliation, analysis of portfolio performance, risk and attribution, as well as enhanced reporting and results distribution through the VPD Web Portal.
The new functionality in version 10.3 has been delivered to tackle the challenges in 2015 and includes:
- An enhanced results DataViewer which displays changes in data over a user-defined period.
- New distribution and reporting features to our Fixed Income analysis.
- An improved interface for the graphing capabilities within the VPD Web Portal.
- Additional calculation options across risk statistics for securities, holdings and constituents.
- New aggregation options integrated to the VPD Risk VSI (Vendor Specific Interface) linking to MSCI BarraOne.