SLK Software is a rapidly growing technology and consulting organization specializing in Automation-led strategic consulting, IT solutions and end-to-end QA Transformation services. SLK was incorporated in the year 2000, and throughout a twenty-year evolution, SLK has distinguished itself by partnering with a select group of high quality, global customers. Having a strong presence in North America and Europe with multiple delivery centers, SLK Software has delivered business value & significant savings to customers. We have 100% customer retention.
At SLK Software, we recognize the speed at which the world is transforming, the impact it creates and the opportunity it offers our customers. Eliminating evolutionary complexities and enabling peak business performance is what makes us the partner of choice for our customers.
We deliver through our expertise and focus on – iAutomation, Intelligent ITOps and Digital, Data & Analytics. We are driven by our passionate belief to simplify and to automate, always questioning the status-quo.
In-line with the above core focus areas, SLK has acquired V-Labs specialized in AI, NLP and Video Analytics solutions and launched brand new entity with in SLK Group - AVO Automation, specialized in Process discovery, Robotic process Automation and Quality Assurance solutions.
- Investment in Automation ecosystem including automation platforms for RPA, Testing, Business process capture, and Business analytics
- Dedicated Consulting Group providing best in class point solutions and getting involved in Digital transformation initiatives in Insurance, Banking and Manufacturing.
- Center of Excellence in multiple Technology areas, solution sets, accelerators, high skilled consultants and large talent base
- Partner with new generation Fintechs & Leading Cloud Product & Platform vendors to help customers on their transformative journey
- Focused offerings through innovative delivery and commercial models (like Gain share, Outcome-based etc.)
Within the BFSI Domain, SLK’s expertise is in the following areas :
·Retail and Commercial Banking
·Cards & Payments
·Risk & Regulatory Compliance
·Employee Benefits and Retirement Services Insurance