Iress Order System
Multi-asset, multi-market trading can be challenging when managing orders across different venues and systems and can lack the centralised comparative transparency required.
Iress Order System (IOS+) addresses these challenges and complexities and is supported by a wealth of natively integrated market data delivered via Iress Pro. It helps facilitate best-execution obligations, manages business risk, ensures full compliance with local regulation and minimise client onboarding time.IOS also has an optional powerful portfolio module which is live-linked to all trading activity—all within the one desktop.
Order & trade management
• An intuitive interface combines an intelligent routing engine with a market-leading limits engine, enabling you (and your users) to implement specific, tailored and automated workflows.
• A customisable workspace so that, on a single screen, you only see the information you need helping you manage your orders efficiently.
• Easily control large volumes of orders (including trader-managed, direct market access and under algorithmic control) while seamlessly integrating real-time market data and comprehensive audit records.
• Hotkey and single-click shortcut options offer rapid order placement and exception handling while the alert and notification options ensure high visibility and control of order flow.
• Transfer primary order ownership around the trading desk as required (while maintaining a single audit history) and track all of your orders at a glance across multiple markets and destinations.
• Optional workflows assist in maintaining market-beating average execution prices over the course of the day—while reducing the risk of over-trading.
• Work from client accounts or house accounts, and manually manage specific executions as needed post-trade—ensuring client order instructions are always met or bettered.
• Broadcast indications of interest, work from a shared internal broker book, initiate settlement and end of day processing with ease, all from a single comprehensive OMS.
Fees & commissions
• Calculate all required fees and commissions and gain visibility of estimated charges during order entry, and certainty via pro-rata figures applied after trade executions.
• Configurable commission rates which can support overrides during campaign periods and access to an audit of the breakdown of charges.
Portfolio & position management (optional installation)
• Trading positions and cash balances can be tracked in multiple currencies, and are updated dynamically based on live-linked market orders and trade executions.
• Summary-level view options reflect the overall portfolio including accumulated profits and losses.
• Margin lending, CFD & options trading view can be tailored as needed.
• Add-on capabilities allow custom groupings of orders and trades, which facilitates advanced and dynamic position management.
• Automatically populate and enrich order attributes (without user interaction) based on your own bespoke business rules. Using An event-based framework, different rulesets can be triggered during various stages of the order life-cycle.
• Minimises user error and reduces administrative overheads.
• Create custom-built limit protection specific to your compliance needs and user workflows.These limit definitions can access almost any field in the system and can be used in the usual order vetting process.
• Dynamic limits are highly configurable and released independently of the core software,allowing them to be implemented at any time.
• Import, link and make use of any kind of data you require.
• Your unique datasets can easily integrate with:
dynamic limits for individualised risk management.
dynamic defaults to manage order flow and enrich orders automatically.
• Using custom data adds flexibility when integrating IOS+ with other systems and applications.
Global coverage - Multi-asset, multi-market with regional relevance and expertise.
Fast order entry & execution - Low latency direct market connectivity & integrated high capacity FIX connectivity
Easier trading - An intuitive interface supporting both low-touch set and forget workflows and high-touch frequent intervention style trading workflow options.
Flexible & customisable - Automated order routing and enrichment. Execution management and pre-trade risk management.
Complete post-trade processing - Trade corrections and management. Back office integrations with middle office support.
Reliable - Scalable and distributed architecture. High availability (uptime) and high performance (throughput).