EXL Xtrakto.AI™: AI and NLP powered Content Extraction capability
Email Call back Speak with an Analyst Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
EXL Xtrakto.AI™ is an AI powered solution stack which brings significant efficiencies in unstructured content processing tasks. It consists of a suite of solutions, services, and pre-built re-usable components developed for industry-specific use cases. It aims to bring ~40%-60% efficiency and ~60%-70% improvement in TAT by automating the manual effort involved in searching and keying in information and converting unstructured content to structured data.
For more details: https://www.exlservice.com/exl-xtrakto-ai
Differentiated with the use of domain specific AI/NLP components to extract information from unstructured content.
- Capability to ingest and process multiple document types (structured, semi-structured, unstructured) from heterogeneous sources/multiple formats (.doc, .pdf, .jpg, .tiff, .html, etc.), including handwritten documents
- Perform large scale and quick processing of unstructured text in three ways:
- Like-to-like or entity based extraction
- Intent and inference based extraction
- Data enrichment using external and internal data sources
- Multiple business workflow and integration options using APIs, RPA or file transfer
- Flexible, modular, and pre-built cutting edge AI/ NLP components which can be stitched together for fast tracking development
- Deep domain expertise that allows us to integrate our solution into business workflows
- Architecture that supports processing large volumes of documents at a fast rate
- Optimal partnership options based on each use case, with flexible solution implementation alternatives such as cloud or on-premise
- Provision of continuous assisted learning that enables refinement of models
Proven Business and Customer Outcomes:
- ~40%-60% reduction in cost & manual effort
- ~60%-70% improvement in turn around time
- ~5% Improvement in accuracy
- Creation of new data for downstream analytics and insights
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE