IVP Data Warehouse (Polaris)
Email Call back Speak with an Analyst Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
IVP Data Warehouse (Polaris) is our flagship operational data store. It gives asset managers an efficient, effortless way to collate, cleanse, enrich, and manage enterprise-wide data from any source, including internal systems, fund administrators, prime brokers, counterparties, and third-party platforms. IVP Data Warehouse (Polaris) prepares these data sets for any type of reporting or analytics.
- Ad hoc dashboards and pre-built libraries for long-short, multi-strategy, macro and credit, distressed debt, and CLO
- Ex-post analytics at the legal entity hierarchy level
- Ex-post and ex-ante analytics with batting averages, Sortino, Sharpe, sentiment analysis, active alerting, spread sensitivity, and attribution analytics across the duration, term structure, coupon, and ratings
- Effective yield, yield to worse, annualized yield analytics, and others
- Automatic projection of future accruals
- Probability-based modeling to process and curate cash flows at the security level
- Cash flow projections and tracking with support for dynamic IRRs, modified Dietz, and multi-duration, time-weighted returns
- End-of-day PDF reports, multifunctional grid-based reports, and Excel reports with an add-in to leverage P&L, exposure, performance, risk, compliance, and investor relations
- Enterprise search and chatbot that use natural language queries and predictive suggestions
- Automated investor report generation
- Out of the box support for wide spectrum of strategies through multitude of ad-hoc reporting
- Manage complexities with enhanced ex-post analytics
- Advanced performance tracking using ad-hoc performance calculation and Bi-temporal reporting
- Automatically generate report and distribute with built-in support for multi-level section review and approval
- Multifunctional dashboarding and data visualization using Power BI
- Ability to easily extract data