Clari5 Transaction Monitoring
Email Call back Speak with an Analyst Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Core banking is one of the most important channels for banking since the bulk of high-value transactions pass through it. In spite of its vulnerability, most of the core-banking transactions are monitored post-facto that leaves enough room for fraudsters to get away with the fraud.
Clari5 Real-time Transaction Monitoring solution protects banks against core-banking frauds like customer, account and employee level frauds. It makes use of real-time intelligence and predictive analytics to detect and stop/hold suspicious transactions as they happen in the core banking system.
- Monitors financial and non-financial core-banking transactions with cross-pollinated intelligence gathered across all other channels
- Provides real-time alerts on employee fraud such as unauthorized customer account access, repeated charge waivers to customers, high volume TOD issues, etc.
- Monitors all transactions and alerts the department concerned of any fraudulent pattern identified or of any potential fraud threat
- Delivers real-time alerts for ATO Fraud, Threshold Breach, Money Mule Accounts, etc.
- Prevents suspicious transactions from advancing and creates cases for the Fraud Investigation Team
- Shields your bank from all core-banking frauds
- Perpetual monitoring of financial & non-financial inquiries
- Reduced reputational loss due to fraud
- Improved customer loyalty and advocacy
- Aids regulatory compliance and auditing
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE
Anti-Fraud Systems, Anti-Money Laundering Suites, Case Management Systems, Enterprise Risk Management Systems (ERM), Financial Crime Analytics Systems, Financial Enterprise Risk Management, Insider / Employee Fraud Systems, Investigative Case Management Systems, Know Your Customer Systems (KYC), Transaction Monitoring Systems, Watchlist Screening Systems