Graphyte for Alerts Triage
Graphyte helps make AML more efficient with automated alerts triage. Every AML alert is risk-rated and categorized based on comprehensive reviews of both the details of the alert itself and the external exposure of the entities involved. Alerts with high SAR likelihood are fast-tracked to case and low risk alerts are hibernated. In this way, investigators spend more time on the things that matter the most.
By incorporating public domain, external data into its risk prioritization process, the solution ensures that riskier activities are investigated and reported first. AML staff can demonstrate consistency in researching, analyzing, and classifying suspicious activities, and additionally be safeguarded against inadvertently dismissing highly exposed issues. Financial institutions stay in compliance by aligning with the regulators’ preferred risk-based approach and, at the same time, file SARs that are more impactful and actionable for law enforcement.
- Risk ranking & categorization of AML alerts based on identified risk signals
- Comprehensive evaluation of internal, external, structured & unstructured data
- Out-of-the-box integration with risk-relevant, external data sources
- Intelligent workflow policies that automate alert assignments based on risk
- Hibernation of lower risk alerts that ensure that they are not forgotten
- Built-in dashboards and analytical tools for reporting and tuning
High-risk alerts are fast-tracked to Case while low-risk alerts can be hibernated.