Appian for Insurance Agent Portal
With digitalisation the need for agents, intermediaries or brokers is not disappearing. The customer is still in need to have a local specialist to explain often complicated risks, policies and claims. This requires insurers and brokers/agents to increase service, automate where possible but also coordinate their work in servicing the customer.
Appian provides a platform solution that connects all relevant processes, data and documents for an insurer's agent/intermediar/broker. This solution allows agents and brokers (on the outside) and underwriters and claims handlers (on the inside at an insurer) to manage work and collaborate on the same processes via role-relevant views. This includes capabilities that speed straight-through-processing and the ability to prioritize work via a centralized queue, increasing quote capacity, better managing customer requests, improve the claims experience, eliminating duplicate work and avoiding unnecessary data entry.
- Gain insight into the entire book of business via a 360 degree view of the customer portfolio from all data sources.
- Access data and documents in the field from any device, including mobile upload.
- Streamline and prioritize work between the agent and the insurer, increasing quote capacity and speeding the quote process, from submission to book.
- Enhance the claims process allowing agents, insureds (where possible) and the insurer to collaborate on the claims processes from FNOL to settlement.
- Dashboard and reporting capabilities using both insurance data as well as transactional (process) data to allow the agent or insurer to track performance and define improvement areas.
- A great fit for insurers that are looking to quickly provide their agencies with enhanced omnichannel capabilities, advanced analytics, recommendation engines, and intelligent automation.
- Orchestrates work between Agents/Brokers and the Insurer in their relation with the customer.
- Enable agents and brokers to better engage with the insurer resulting in reduced effort and increased efficiency.
- A single view of customer and policy data and documents from all sources - including legacy systems, databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- Rich dashboard and reporting capabilities from the Agent as well as the Insurer view
- Availability of mobile solution to access data and documents in the field, including mobile upload