IVP Enterprise Data Manager (EDM) collects traditional and alternate datasets from disparate sources using a flexible, domain-aware, enterprise-level data layer that extracts, transforms, governs, catalogs, and delivers data to and from upstream and downstream systems.
- 900+ connectors and pre-built adapters to every major market counterparty and market vendor
- Advanced data orchestration for tracking workflow inefficiencies
- Built-in holistic data governance with data quality checks and data stewardship
- Multi-level, user-configurable workflows with full auditing for exception management
- Data catalog for centralized, enterprise-wide data consumption
- Data lineage for complete transparency
- Data extensibility for configuring downstream reports on the fly
- Can be hosted on-premise or on major cloud platforms
- Ensure data quality with comprehensive governance tools, including exception handling and workflow control.
- Create a “single source of truth” with a data catalog that offers complete transparency for every aspect of critical data sets.
- Cloud-optimized scalable implementation allows firms to execute multiple loads in parallel and to support all major cloud services.
- Execute very large data loads and maximize performance in space-restricted systems by throttling data and using controlled parallelism.
- Allow users to build and manage workflow using pipelines and out-of-the-box connectors, so they can control and analyze data without intervention from IT.
- Advanced user roles and privileges combined with SFTP supported tools ensure complete security.