Fidor Digital Onboarding
Fidor brings innovative ways to engage and onboard customers in a friendly yet compliant manner right from their smart devices, web and mobile, increasingly the primary channel for onboarding new customers.
As a result of our simplified approach, Fidor was able to reduce the onboarding time to five minutes for a bank that usually took days for customer verification processes.
Fidor's approach in using API to connect with everything makes it possible to design smart ways to onboard customers. An entire ecosystem of existing or new partners can join forces to make the first contact with customers pleasant and frictionless.
APIs are used to connect to third party partners such as social media for quick sign on, logistics partners for card delivery, agents partners for verification.
- Video onboarding: Video identification involves assistance from an agent who remotely chats with customers to perform the legal KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements through a connected device.
- Selfie onboarding: Selfie onboarding helps confirm the identify of the customer in real time by taking a live photo and sharing it through the bank's app. These new methodologies for onboarding helped Fidor extensively reduce the cost of acquisition of customers while accelerating reach.
- Document management: The scanning of identity documents such as IDs, passport photos, proof of residency is instantly processed for risk and compliance check and stored in a central customer file.
- Data collection: Customers data can be acquired through OCR text recognition of the provided documents and enriched with external tools or partner APIs. All fields are editable for the customer to confirm no mistakes are made.
- Identity verification:The verification of the customer's identity can be done across multiple systems as the entire workflow is automated, ensuring lower risks and no possible human errors.
- Calendar and locator: Customers have the convenience to schedule a card delivery or book an appointment using a simple to use calendar and Google friendly maps.
- Uninterrupted onboarding: Fidor enables a seamless experience where customers do not need to switch media to go through the process of opening an account. Everything can be done from a single device on a single screen.
- Localised onboarding:Fidor gives customers the option to onboard from the device of their choice. An array of onboarding methodologies helps cater to various regional and banking regulations: video, selfie, ID scan, e-signature and more.
End to end automation: Fidor enables you to automate and accelerate processes with a direct impact on operational efficiency. We enable frictionless data collection, automated compliance checks, to the instant opening of an account with an e-card.