fidorOS open digital banking platform
fOS is a logic-embedded middleware engine powering a diversified financial ecosystem. It provides a faster, lower cost and lower risk alternative to a core replacement. It expedites a deep digital transformation of bank systems, and ultimately, business models and delivery culture. Its unique architecture was built around the user profile moving away from a product-centric approach.
- Front End Layer: ready-to-use, responsive, internet and mobile applications that can be quickly customised to mirror the client’s branding. Fully- integrated social media capabilities come as standard.
- API layer: includes the API adapters and an API Management system to fulfill any required tasks.
- fidorOS Modules: provide the core customer, account, payment and data management functions. Each module interacts in real-time, without the need to rely on the core banking system.
- A middleware layer: includes an Enterprise Service Bus that integrates with an existing core banking system or the Fidor existing core banking system.
- Video/Scan KYC on-boarding
- TouchID Secure Login
- Instant P2P payments via Fidor nickname, Social Media, Email or phone
- Transfers: SEPA, P2P, ACH Payments, country-specifi c
- Lending: fast loan and overdraft
- Community Management
- App Store / Marketplace
- Mobile top up
- Bonus program
- Card Management
- Front end Content Management System (CMS)
- Credit Scoring based on community
- STP - 60 second Banking
- Push notifications
- Third party API integration
Beyond technology, Fidor Solutions brings invaluable knowledge of running and growing a bank from Fidor Bank's founders and their success team.
- consuting services
- time to market
- 60 seconds banking
- Open API architecture
- Deep customer engagement through online community
- tangible customer value
- revenue generating through platform model and marketplace
- pay as you grow
- bank as a service, on premises or cloud
- referenceable: award-winning banks