INSIS Portal Solution
Today's tech-savvy consumers expect simple, convenient and engaging interactions and self-service as standard. Sales agents and other intermediaries are no different. The user experience, tightly integrated with core processes for seamless support, is critical to market success.
Fadata's acquisition of Impeo GmbH, the digital front-office solution specialists, adds new capabilities to strengthen insurers' interaction with customers and agents.
Our front-end solutions cover customer quotations and applications, customer and agent portals, and business-user friendly configuration of front-end applications. These have been integrated with INSIS' core processes and can also be used with other core systems.
Fadata's Customer and Agent Portals, Quote and Apply and business-user configuration (INSIS ICE Foundation) solutions offer distinct capabilities for engaging your customers and sales partners:
- Speed to Value – high quality solutions delivered quickly and cost-effectively, leveraging Impeo's 10+ years' track record in delivering front-office solutions for insurers and financial service providers
- End-to-End Process Support – covering all key customer or agent-driven processes, including quote and apply, policy alteration requests, first notice of loss, and access to information on policies, claims, etc. with full INSIS core process integration
- Modern, Engaging Design – informed by a team of web and UI designers with expertise in .Net, Java, mobile and UX development using modern web technologies, including Angular and Typescript
- High Configurability – standardized front-end components to help business analysts build individualized quote systems quickly, with minimal IT support
- Platform and Channel Independence – integrated into any infrastructure and sales channel, across web and mobile apps using integration tools (XML, web services, SOAP), and with offline access for agents
- All Lines of Business – supporting all insurance industry sectors (life, non-life, health) and major product types
- Fast, Reliable Performance – through fast connection with INSIS' core services, plus re-use and enhancement of INSIS product configurations, rules and business processes
- Integration Capabilities – use web services and APIs to integrate with other front-office systems, e.g. CRM, electronic signature, document management, chat bots, POS analytics, etc., to further strengthen customer engagement capabilities
Fadata Group's cost-effective front-end solutions help you to quickly improve engagement with customers and channel partners.
- Fast Deployment
Introduce products to customers quickly through rapid implementation and business-user configuration of front-end solutions
- Effective Engagement
Deliver compelling customer interactions and optimize the sales process across channels and across the customer journey
- Reduced Costs
Empower your business teams and reduce the need for resource support from your IT department and design agencies