Hundreds of organizations in the most regulated industries, including financial services, healthcare, government, and insurance trust SmartIQTM to provide secure, customer-friendly, and easy-to-maintain solutions that engage customers from acquisition to onboarding and servicing.
SmartIQTM allows users to digitally transform paper and PDF forms and manual business processes to enhance and simplify your customer experience. By offering intelligent, conversational user experiences, you increase customer engagement while streamlining internal processes, managing risk and reducing demand for support services.
SmartIQTM provides a simple way to create dynamic business forms that provides a Rocket Mortgage or TurboTax-like adaptive interview experience that connects to multiple data sources to generate new or updated documents for eSignature in a frictionless experience. The adaptive interview process makes it easy to collect and validate input from users and generate communications across many channels including PDF, dynamic, data-driven MS Office documents, email, SMS text, XML, etc. and seamlessly handoff the final document for eSignature.
The Smart Communications Conversation Cloud Marketplace provides a range of solutions for connecting with 3rd-party systems including social messaging, digital signature including DocuSign and OneSpan, ECM, marketing clouds and pre-built accelerators to core systems such as Fiserv, Jack Henry, Guidewire, Pega, Salesforce and others.
Most common use cases include:
New Account opening (Banking), New policy/enrollment applications (Insurance), Claims forms (Insurance), Onboarding & enrollment forms (Health Care) and Citizen applications (government), service requests (government, utilities), Empoyee onboarding & interaction (HR).
SmartIQTM makes it possible to:
- Achieve enterprise-class digital transformation: Paper and eForms-based manual business processes are transformed into intuitive, guided user experiences that can be accessed from any device.
- Empower business users: SmartIQ’s web-based, drag-and-drop designer tools can be used by business process owners and can be built and maintained easily giving time back to your IT team —meaning no code and faster time to market.
- Improve customer experience with workflow automation: Empower business users to design and develop automated processes wrapped around customer interactions, without the need for IT intervention.
- Grow market share: Frictionless customer experiences lead to improved form conversion rates.
- Gain access to data insights: An analytics dashboard provides key insights that allow for continuous improvement and improves the customer experience.
- Increase compliance: Manage risk with templated, interview-style questioning that identifies incomplete or ineligible forms before they make their way to your team.
- Go mobile: SmartIQ is channel agnostic. Save IT development time and money by creating a single experience that allows customers to start and finish on whatever devices they choose.
- Seamlessly integrate with e-signature: By starting with interview-style conversations and finishing with simple e-signature capabilities, forms are completed quickly and are less likely to be abandoned.
In addition, SmartIQ allows documents to be auto-generated based on rules that are tied to a business process. When combined with eSignatures, SmartIQ offers a complete Workflow Content Automation (WCA) solution set, capable of dealing with complex document assembly and data insertion and extraction that other providers are often challenged to match.
Managing your business’ systems and processes is a critical aspect of running any organization. While these systems may function well for singular tasks, the inability for those systems to automatically communicate with each other effectively will always be a significant barrier. By using SmartIQTM to establish an automated workflow between these systems, you can reduce the need for human intervention, streamline your processes and reduce your management time and costs.
Users can move to digital fast to get up and running in days to weeks - not months to years. No need for custom programming or code. By connecting to core data sources allows you to extend your IT investment using Quick Connectors to seamlessly integrate into back-end systems of records for data aggregation (BPM, ERP, CRM), preserving data integrity and the investment in legacy systems.