TLM Reconciliations Premium
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
As the market-leading reconciliation software solution provider, SmartStream understands the transaction matching, exceptions and investigations needs of institutions regardless of size, processes, or lines of business.
- A highly scalable transaction processing solution that can evolve to meet institutions ever-changing reconciliation needs
- A pre-configured rules-based matching engine that maximises automated match rates
- Transaction lifecycle matching combining different transaction types and number of items at multiple levels
- Pre-packaged reconciliations based on industry best practice to ensure faster implementation time
- The ability to reconcile any data type against any other
- Integrated, pre-configured and comprehensive exception management for efficient transaction break resolution
- A workflow engine to enable enterprise wide integrated transaction lifecycle management and risk control
- A pre-configured and flexible thin client User Interface that supports both users who require granular level transaction detail and managers who demand a consolidated operational view
- Higher levels of STP through the industry’s leading automated match rates
- Reduced operational risk by automating manual and paper-based systems to create proactive and exceptions-based transaction lifecycle processing
- More cost-effective operations with the ability to manage higher transaction volumes with a lower headcount
- Greater visibility into reconciliations and outstanding positions by taking a pre-emptive approach to managing exceptions as they occur throughout the lifecycle
- Improved Return on Investment by migrating existing and new reconciliations onto the a single platform
- Enhanced customer service as reconciliations evolves from data matching function into a value-added exception investigation and resolution resource