Claims professionals are under tremendous pressure created by digital expectations from all parties to the claim - insureds, claimants, distributors, and service providers. OneShield Claims is a robust and flexible enterprise-class solution that gives your team members the ability to focus solely on the critical decisions needed to efficiently and effectively manage claims across all lines of business.
From reporting First Notice of Loss (FNOL) to the claim file closure, you can quickly and easily customize workflows, business rules, and business content to match your specific claims-related business processes. In addition, you can ensure your claims department adheres to the standards set by your organization through task management and SLA tracking. Deployed through our full-service AaS delivery model, OneShield Claims can help you manage your existing portfolio and rapidly support new initiatives. It is claims administration made easy, with a solution that's market-tested.
At OneShield Software, our strengths lie in our people, deep-rooted insurance knowledge and our thoughtful technical architecture. Our comprehensive portfolio of business applications is tailored for insurance industry leaders looking to reduce expenses, improve efficiencies and optimize service delivery every step of the way. OneShield Claims can help enhance and improve your operational and process efficiencies, agent and member service levels, and diminish financial exposure while maintaining customer retention.
Claims Functionality to Enhance and Improve Operational Efficiency
- Incident Management to track activity and identify opportunities before converting to a claim.
- First Notice of Loss (FNOL) reporting.
- Automated coverage identification based on loss information.
- Automated claim assignment based on user role, skill set, location, line of business and other criteria.
- Assignment administration to internal and/or external parties through tasks, diaries, notes, etc.
- Self-learning recommendations based on historical behavior.
- Support for different reserving types.
- Comprehensive litigation tracking and management.
- Claim and claimant coverage status management.
- Party/property management.
- Service request management for vendors across the claims lifecycle.
- Rule-based recovery identification across different types such as salvage, subrogation, reinsurance, deductible, etc.
- 360-degree claim summary view.
- Robust business intelligence capabilities.
Lower your Total Cost of Ownership with OneShield Claims
Automate Processes: Leverage existing workflows for all users to enhance your business processes. Through automation you can delight and retain customers while reducing costs, shorten the claims cycle, improve loss ratios and reduce leakage.
Leverage Extensive Pre-Built Insurance Content: Our pre-built library of insurance specific content for personal, commercial, and specialty lines eliminate time-consuming and costly “ground up” requirements gather process with our comprehensive pre-defined and configurable data models, workflows, incident types, loss types, causes of losses, reserve types, payment categories, and coverage definitions process.
Realize the Advantages of Self-Sufficiency: Attain self-sufficiency in modifying products and workflows. Improve business agility enabling you to rapidly bring products to market while lowering management and maintenance costs.
Improved Claims Management and Customer Service: OneShield Claims enables you to manage claims in a costeffective, customer-centric manner thereby providing better customer experience. Streamlining your claims management process will improve speed and service quality derived from a sophisticated claims processing workflow furnished with a broad set of capabilities.