Global IQX - Employee Benefits Sales & Underwriting Automation
Global IQX is a dominant provider of AI-driven employee benefits sales and underwriting solutions, helping insurers write more business in less time.
Global IQX offers a suite of business-configurable modules and microservices that digitize, streamline, and automate new business and renewal processes for group and voluntary benefits. The IQX Sales & Underwriting Workbench streamlines quoting for all benefits products sold in North America and experience rate small groups up to 100,000+ lives with dozens of divisions and classes. Global IQX serves some of the world’s largest insurance companies as clients.
Global IQX provides cloud-based components that cover the entire new business and renewal cycle for employee benefits. From data intake to quoting and rating, proposal and document generation, enrollment, and automated renewals.
Rule, content and rating engines enable seamless data exchange through all participants improving efficiency across the organization using rule and AI-based workflows and recommendations.
The IQX Intelligence Suite consists of AI-powered predictive analytics and business intelligence tools that automate census data scrubbing, recommend optimal plan designs for each group, and optimal workload distribution across underwriting teams.
Quoting & Rating · Onboarding & Enrollment · Proposal & Document Generation · Automated Underwriting & Renewal · Workflow · Broker Portals · Employee Self-service
IQX Sales and Underwriting Workbench
Quoting and Rating
Smart Census Link
IQX Intelligence Suite
AI Census Scrubber
New Plan Design Recommender (Predictive Analytics)
Workload Recommender (Predictive Analytics)
IQX Productivity Suite
Quick Quote & Express Quote
Block of Business
IQX Enrollment Suite
Employee Self-service Portal
Individual Medical Underwriting
Policy Document Creator
Channel Workflow Manager
Business Rules Manager
IQX Platform Features
The key features of IQX Workbench are:
- Scalable rating engine for all group products and group sizes.
- Integrated sales and underwriting workbench
- Configurable quoting and rating
- Proposal and policy document generation and management
- Enrollment includes voluntary benefits selection portal for employees
- Automated underwriting and renewals
- Actuarial tools like Modeling, Formula Manager, and Rating Editor
- AI engine helps carriers clean and correct census data and make intelligent decisions about benchmarking plan design, workload distribution, and benefits recommendations.
- Automated workflow and quote assignment.
- The Rating Engine, Business Rules Engine, Content Engine, and AI Engine support complex processes across various components.
IQX Integration Tools
IQX Exchanger (pre-configured integrations with CRM, PAS, Claims, billing, and other systems)
Web Service Gate
Reduce quote turnaround time by eliminating manual processes and redundant data entry.
- One major insurer was able to increase proposal capacity by 600% after implementing Global IQX.
- Powerful rating engine can support experience rating for all benefits products and group sizes, generating quotes in seconds.
- Supports tight integrations with external systems like policy admin, claims, billing, CRM, etc.
- Cloud-based, scalable platform.
- All components are configurable by business users using Configuration Modules – no need to rely on IT or Global IQX.
- Maintain institutional knowledge in the system with built-in configurable rules, rates and formulas.
- Generate quick quotes in five clicks or less based on preset plan packages via a frictionless interface, shortening sales cycles.
- Analytics: All actions in the IQX system can be reported on, enabling strong analytics capabilities. Dashboards present quote status, workflow progression, and sales-close ratios for quick viewing.
- Upsell and cross-sell additional voluntary benefits during enrollment.
- Ongoing investment in AI and predictive analytics capabilities.