The MDI Digital Insurance Platform, known as FIMMAS, helps insurance organizations build, offer, market, and manage Individual, Group, and Worksite products across Life, Annuities, Credit, and Health categories. We've been supporting insurance products for 40 years, so we have a huge library of pre-built, out-of-the-box functions to enable you to get online and up-to-speed quickly. Furthermore, we have decades of experience customizing our platform to meet your unique requirements, no matter what they may be.
Our key functionality includes:
New Business Processing
Repetitive Payments Processing
Reporting and Correspondance
It is a client-centric fully integrated system with its own client relationship management system that can be deployed on Linux, Windows, or Unix operating systems and can utilize the inherent database or any ODBC compliant database such as Oracle, SqlServer, or others as desired. It is a no-code, table-driven, rules-based system that allows the business community to manage the product definition and process functionality instead of requiring large amounts of programming effort. There are cloning capabilities that support the fastest time to market available. Extensive conversion support utilities help accelerate implementation speed and reduce the costs of conversion efforts. A fully integrated correspondence capability supports both ad-hoc and automatic correspondence.
- Unlike many solutions, MDI's FIMMAS is one consolidated system with consistent user interfaces across all functions and lines of business.
- We've spent 40 years addressing client's administrative pain
- Our product and service are highly rated by clients
- We excel at implementations that require data migration
- Our service and support teams have received Celent's XCELENT award in customer service
- According to published reviews, 100% of our clients would recommend MDI to others