PowerCurve Originations is a modular, component-based solution which receives, validates and processes applications from multiple channels, enriching application data from relevant internal and external data sources, and applies complex business rules and strategies to make the most appropriate decision for your organization for a more powerful approach to client acquisitions.
PowerCurve Originations can access valuable information from a wide library of data sources available in the marketplace – with genuine, first-hand experience working with these specific data assets.
Experian delivers a rich blend decision-ready data and analytics, enhanced strategy design capabilities, including powerful decisioning capabilities, machine learning integration, and fast execution needed to increase profitability and grow customer lifetime value.
PowerCurve Originations help our clients prevent losses due to identity fraud by identifying inconsistent information during the application process. By having complete insight into an individual’s identity, clients can proactively manage risk and identify new credible customers.
Every critical demand that financial institutions face -- the need to grow, manage risk, provide a positive customer experience, contain costs and manage compliance can be better met by lenders with these three abilities: 1) access a large (and growing) list of data assets; 2) extract value from that data through analytics; 3) define and automate the best possible decisions to meet business goals.
- PowerCurve Originations extensible, modular and easily configurable processing management capabilities enables multi-channel, multi-product execution and consistent case management for improved productivity and compliance.
- PowerCurve Originations provides task orchestration and workflow management to drive applications through the process, including industry standard workflow techniques such as queue management. The solution offers you the possibility of updating, reviewing and validating application data and documentation, and the ability to make a manual decision with referred applications. Specific applications can be routed to an underwriter for a final decision based on your policy.
- PowerCurve Originations supports new application requests which have been entered via a third-party system(s) (e.g. web, mobile). Once submitted to PowerCurve Originations, the request can be automatically evaluated and enriched with internal and external data sources. Automated decisions are made in real-time executing on your business strategies.
- When the decision falls into the underwriting process, PowerCurve Originations helps with the queue management and the manual review of the application data using fully customizable web-based pages.
- PowerCurve Originations allows businesses to harness the value of expanding data assets for a complete view of prospects. Powerful decisioning and business process management capabilities enhance the originations process across channels while minimizing costly customizations or coding.
- Data- Our goal is to solve business problems with data, and no single data source or provider offers a silver bullet. Our open approach allows the business units within Experian, and those of our partners and competitors to be laser-focused on their specific products and services. We bring them together because the whole is more than the sum of its parts.
- Analytics- proven capabilities in linking data and building best in class attributes and models. Highly skilled professional scientists using the latest Machine Learning capabilities to solve complex business problems.
- Fraud Prevention- best-in-class identify and fraud prevention to prevent multiple types of first-party and third-party fraud, including identity theft, synthetic identities, fraud rings and first-payment default.