Our digital tools put the customer in charge of reporting and managing their own claims. Claim lifecycle time is significantly reduced, improving efficiencies in your business and driving up customer satisfaction.
Works as online solution or via contact centre
Customer completes a simple incident-specific template obtained from your website, your app, or via a contact centre.
The 360SiteView process is designed to keep all steps of the claim short, maximising the use of video, imagery and documents to explain the loss.
Automated customer portal
The customer is kept updated automatically of claim progress and can check status at any time without the need to login or remember another password.
Proprietary no-code, self configurable technology allows clients to develop and configure any online process to fit their needs for any claim, of any level of complexity, in any geography in short time frames.
Advanced video and imagery capability embedded within 360Siteview brings any claim or event visually to the desktop to enable better, faster, and more informed claim settlement.
Task Automation - Any repetitive task currently carried out by humans is automated allowing them to concentrate on value-added decision making. Customers and all claim participants can self-service their own respective inputs thereby reducing insurers human resource requirements and enabling all parties in the claim to participate remotely.
Join together all participants involved in the claim resolution process and choreograph their roles in the workflow whether they are Agent/Broker, Insurer, Policy Holder, Adjuster, Lawyer, Supply Chain, or other third partiers.
360Siteview comes with a comprehensive array of configurable, advanced digital functionality to enable the creation of an efficient and seamless end to end digital claims settlement process.
Integrated with 360Retrieve, we can convert any text-based, unstructured data, into instantly searchable and analyzable data capable of releasing as much as 70% of information currently locked up in forms, documents, and emails, which organizations cannot otherwise readily access and use to their benefit.
360Siteview was designed to integrate via API with Insurers' existing claims systems so existing investments can be fully leveraged.
Our Pay As You Go model, means no major up front capital expenses to start digitally engaging with Insureds and all participants in the Claims process.
Customers using 360Siteview have experienced the following benefits at various points in the Claim lifecycle.
- 77% average NPS for customers using a digital solution
- 35% of customers will report and settle direct over the web
- 95% of customers calling in a claim will accept a link sent to their device to complete a digital FNOL
- 100% auto assignment of claims based on business configurable rules (internal and 3rd party)
- Real time policy verification
- Any amount of simple claims can be straight through processed
- 65% reduction in inbound and outbound calls through process automation and “push” messaging of updates
- 40% minimum cycle time reduction
- 45% reduction in operational time to review
- 20% reduction in litigation costs
- Improved knowledge of true fraud claims with customers self selecting to withdraw potentially fraudulent claims
- Increased speed of response will result in
- 9% reduction in property claims indemnity cost
- 5% in motor repair costs
- Significant reduction in cycle times means faster payment reducing the impact on the customer from any delay
- 11% increase in overall recoveries using data and analytics