IVP Price Master
IVP Price Master calculates and automates daily and monthly pricing for fund portfolios as well as manages the marking process efﬁciently for listed, OTC, and private securities. It stores prices, price parameters, curve data, and related market information. In addition, it retrieves data from vendors and brokers, applies waterfall pricing rules, and ensures prices meet threshold checks.
- PRICING AUTOMATION - Automate pricing and valuation with a robust pricing engine that supports daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly pricing needs. Set up pricing rules with a user-friendly, configurable engine.
- VALUATION OF PRIVATE DEALS - Automation of pricing for Mark to Model securities with support for native Valuation models and integration with spreadsheet-based models and pricing agents.
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY - This pricing software comes with more than 100 built-in adapters to data vendors, brokers, and pricing agents, as well as a long list of front and back office systems, including more than 10 portfolio management and accounting systems.
- EXCEPTION MANAGEMENT - Resolve pricing exceptions with automated suggestions to optimize risk management. All exceptions are managed with a built-in workflow that features a complete audit trail and data governance.
- FLEXIBLE REPORTING - Price Master comes with a long list of standard pricing reports, including a valuation committee package. Teams can also create custom pricing reports for fund-specific needs.
- EXCEL ADD-IN - A Fully integrated excel add-in that allows the front office users to provide their desk estimates and pricing notes from excel.
- Calculates quality of quotes with a suggestion engine
- Allows teams to set up pricing rules and tests with a conﬁgurable pricing engine
- Automates mark-to-model pricing with support for native/spreadsheet-based valuation models
- Strengthens auditor and investor conﬁdence with a fully automated valuation committee package
- Enables front ofﬁce teams to provide estimates and pricing notes directly from Excel
- Automation of daily and monthly pricing and all types of pricing tests
- Allows challenge & solicitation of the prices along with complete pricing audit and analytics