Numerix LIVE Webinar: Adapting Market Risk Management Practices Amidst COVID-19. November 10 - 10am EST
Join us for a live panel discussion on November 10th at 10am EST as we explore how capital markets participants are adapting market risk management practices amidst COVID-19.
The discussion and Q&A session topics to be explored by the panel include:
- An examination of the current economic and market environment under COVID-19
- New approaches to stress testing, and COVID-related scenarios
- Changes to capital allocations across trading books amid stressed markets
- Impact of increased volatility and price movements of assets on RWAs
- A closer look at hedging strategies
- How banks will adapt market risk management practices going forward
The webinar will be moderated by James Jockle, Chief Marketing Officer & Executive Vice President, Numerix, and features
- Dennis Sadak, Senior Vice President, Product Management Risk, Numerix,
- Ken Monahan, Senior Analyst, Market Structure & Technology, Greenwich Associates and
- Ketan Patel, Policy Advisor and Head of Financial Markets Risk Analysis, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Date: November 10, 2020
Time: 10 AM EST